By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dead Nintendo Franchises To Revive Round 3

Which Nintendo franchise should be revived next?

Star Fox 2 3.92%

Chibi Robo 4 7.84%

Custom Robo 2 3.92%

F-Zero 20 39.22%

Pilotwings 4 7.84%

Light Gun Games (Duck Hun... 2 3.92%

Panel de Pon (AKA Puzzle League) 1 1.96%

The Legend of Starfy 0 0%

Golden Sun 14 27.45%

Wario Land 2 3.92%

Total:51

I have not had a proper PILOTWINGS SINCE 1996! Don't give me that Mii Wii trash. A proper Pilotwings like SNES or N64.I was so hyped for Gamecube when Factor 5 said they were working on one. I NEVER GOT IT.

25 YEARS! I have waited!

I want to fly over the world in a birdman outfit!

But this time with real instruments.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Mother/Earthbound, Golden Sun, and I’d like a Kid Icarus that is a 3-D platformer/TPS rather than an on rails shooter. Of Myths and Monsters was so awesome.

Golden Sun, F-Zero and Mother would be my top choices.

Here's more I like to see:
- Wario Land
- Pilotwings
- Waverace
- Excitebike
- Mario Strikers
- Mario Baseball
- Mario and Luigi
- Kid Icarus

Also sequels to some of the Wii U ports on Switch would be awesome like Pikmin 4 and a new Captain Toad.

I would love it if WaveRace made a comeback.
The gameplay of the N64 game is fantastic and I would love to see it remade on a modern console.

Leynos said:

I have not had a proper PILOTWINGS SINCE 1996! Don't give me that Mii Wii trash. A proper Pilotwings like SNES or N64.I was so hyped for Gamecube when Factor 5 said they were working on one. I NEVER GOT IT.

25 YEARS! I have waited!

I want to fly over the world in a birdman outfit!

But this time with real instruments.

What's wrong with Pilotwings 3DS?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

So many worthy candidates for a new game but i had to vote for my boy Chibi Robo!
I must have missed parts 1 and 2, as there are also other worthy candidates i haven't seen.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I would have voted for an all-new Startropics and/or Earthbound if they were options in 1 or 2.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:

So many worthy candidates for a new game but i had to vote for my boy Chibi Robo!
I must have missed parts 1 and 2, as there are also other worthy candidates i haven't seen.

Just checked @CaptainExplosion thread's and rounds 1/2 are from 2017:
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/232384/dead-nintendo-franchises-to-revive/
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/232501/dead-nintendo-franchises-to-revive-round-2/

Plus there was already a round 3 but for Sega:
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/235740/dead-franchises-to-revive-round-3-sega/

Wait... I just remembered another dead Nintendo series that needs a sequel on the Switch, Mario Kart

Last edited by TomaTito - on 06 September 2021

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

A proper Super Mario RPG

I wish they made another Kid Icarus (it's been almost a decade since Uprising) and Golden Sun.