By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dead Nintendo Franchises To Revive Round 3

Which Nintendo franchise should be revived next?

Star Fox 2 3.92%

Chibi Robo 4 7.84%

Custom Robo 2 3.92%

F-Zero 20 39.22%

Pilotwings 4 7.84%

Light Gun Games (Duck Hun... 2 3.92%

Panel de Pon (AKA Puzzle League) 1 1.96%

The Legend of Starfy 0 0%

Golden Sun 14 27.45%

Wario Land 2 3.92%

Total:51

Magical starsign/magical vacation

Around the Network

As much as I love the F-Zero games and the 90s Starfox games, I don't think I trust Nintendo to do them justice nowadays.

Every Starfox game since 64 has been trash and I recall Miyamoto saying something along the lines of only bringing back F-Zero if they can think of a new gimmick for it.

Earthbound

Edit: UGH!!! Nintendo has so many good franchises that haven't had a new game in forever, this thread is frustrating when thinking about it. Why Nintendo!!! you got the money just start funding some of these games and diverse your categories. 

Earthbound
Punch Out
F-Zero
Star-Fox
Donkey Kong Country 4

Last edited by Ashadelo - on 05 September 2021

我是广州人

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

As much as I love the F-Zero games and the 90s Starfox games, I don't think I trust Nintendo to do them justice nowadays.

Every Starfox game since 64 has been trash and I recall Miyamoto saying something along the lines of only bringing back F-Zero if they can think of a new gimmick for it.

That line from Miyamoto is one of the weakest excuses I've ever heard. There are many new ideas they could come up with for F-Zero, they're just not bothering because it's not Mario Kart.

Personally, I'd rather they keep the gimmicks out of it and just make a conventional sequel to F-Zero GX.

Star Tropics and of course Mother. 

Around the Network

I’ve really enjoyed every pilot wings game as a top tier offering every time. There’s something about the pacing and restricted freedom that I thoroughly enjoy. The atmosphere and climate changes are enthralling. I do hope they bring back the helicopter final level. That would seal it in as a breakthrough revival.

2nd choice Punch-Out!!

I love F-Zero but I’m not a fan of the pipe tunnel magnet concept. I prefer it to be flat like a hover craft.

I voted for GoldenSun but i would love to see EarthBound return

Picross 3D, Dr. Mario, Rythm Heaven, 2D Mario, Advance Wars.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Golden Sun. As much as I love F-Zero, Golden Sun is the one. Of course, that would be contingent on the original development team making it, but if they were involved, it would have to be Golden Sun. Those two games on GBA were Final Fantasy quality.

I'd do terrible things for Fatal Frame 6.

I was gonna say The Last Story 2 but I bet if they made that now it'd have shitty animu graphics.