Hoping we get updates / surprises of:
PSASBR made in partnership with Capcom
One can hope and dream for some of these -_-
I dont understand this mentality, why are gamers not desiring brand new games? Remember spider man? remember Days gone? Remember Ghost of Tsushima? I want more new games like that, something different, not more of the same. I don't understand why is everyone enamoured with astrobot, I didn't like it even tough it was free, nowhere near the great platformers such as mario galaxy, mario odyssey etc Astrobot was a bit meh, played it for like 20 minutes and gave up.
Your list is so sad really, have you no imagination? What about a silent hill reboot? What about Uncharted 5? What about a game of thrones open world RPG? What about Days gone 2? What about a metal gear solid reboot? What about a brand new team ico game?
You've jumped so many hoops to come to this conclusion.
This isn't a definitive list, nor is it all I want. I can't really make a list saying "new IP 1, new IP 2, new IP 3."
I went with what's likely to happen for reasons that are logical to me:
1) Sony needs their own beat em up. SF6 would be great so would a new PSABR but made to pay like power stone. That would be anything but a lack of creativity or imagination having power Stone brought back as PASBR.
2) we are in need of an arcade racer and with how popular Astrobot is and how much fun Kart Racers are, why not?!
3) Sony needs an FPS. They can create a new one, but with rumours of Sony remaking Resistance 1+2 why not?! It's a dormant franchise and this could hopefully trigger a fourth game.
4) KZ 2 had one of the greatest MPs so it would just make sense to tap into the franchise. The gunplay was amazing as were the interactive maps. KZ did mechs, drones and jetpacks before Titanfall and other FPS's. The game did a lot of firsts and again, it's a franchise that we've not seen longer than infamous.
5) Sony wouldn't launch an infamous game the same year as a new Spiderman. Infamous would get buried and the superhero games would be pit against each other.
Yes, I want a new IP from ND. I want that Sci-fi game they hinted towards. Maybe even an Uncharted Tomb Raider crossover since Sony as pally with Square.
A new MAG since it's been laid to rest since the PS3 days. A MP game with 250 players were the battles were interactive. You couldn't push forward unless you took out the AA turrets. Where you could take out the enemy radar. We've not seen anything like this on consoles and it would be amazing to have a game like this again.
Why game of thrones?! We've read the books or seen the series. Why not a new story? Why not create something new all together based on myths and legends in China, Mongolia, Aztec?!
Also, is there any need to jump to conclusions and attack someone's imagination based on a few bullet points?! You say pack of imagination followed by reboots of MGS and Uncharted 5?! It's like you're angry at a stranger over nothing.