By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Showcase 09/09 - 40 mins of Summer

Blood_Tears said:

I really hope that retail listing yesterday of the new Bend game was fake.

Elaborate? I'm confused. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Blood_Tears said:

I really hope that retail listing yesterday of the new Bend game was fake.

Elaborate? I'm confused. 

There was a retail listing yesterday for a Men in Black game by Bend but was taken down shortly afterwards. Hopefully twintail is correct and it was an error or something. 

I guess it's highly unlikely but I still have a slight hope that there'll be something related to Final Fantasy XVI.

So, who's gonna do a pre-show list of all the rumours that are expected? I tried making a list of just the handful I heard about and it was already like 8 items long, all presumably megatons.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Almost time guys!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

My aunt's friend's brother's daughter who works at an insurance agency near Santa Monica Studio HQ says we can expect Dragon Quest XII gameplay.

4 ≈ One

victor83fernandes said:
Fei-Hung said:

Hoping we get updates / surprises of:

GT7
SF6
New Killzone
New Resistance
PSASBR made in partnership with Capcom
Astrobot Karting

One can hope and dream for some of these -_-

I dont understand this mentality, why are gamers not desiring brand new games? Remember spider man? remember Days gone? Remember Ghost of Tsushima? I want more new games like that, something different, not more of the same. I don't understand why is everyone enamoured with astrobot, I didn't like it even tough it was free, nowhere near the great platformers such as mario galaxy, mario odyssey etc Astrobot was a bit meh, played it for like 20 minutes and gave up.

Your list is so sad really, have you no imagination? What about a silent hill reboot? What about Uncharted 5? What about a game of thrones open world RPG? What about Days gone 2? What about a metal gear solid reboot? What about a brand new team ico game?

1) I loved both astrobot it games. More please.

2) you complain people don't want new things, then you make a wish list of sequels, reboots, adaptations, and a request from a team that no longer exist (team ico). Was your post satire?

4 ≈ One

Bloodborne PS5 anyone? ;)

Truthstation said:

Bloodborne PS5 anyone? ;)

This is the only thing I want. Bloodborne PS5 or at least a  60fps patch. I don't expect it, and I'd be happy if they let it be, but if they improve it somehow I'd be happy with that, too. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Aye lmao if KOTOR remake is exclusive.

It said “Sony interactive Entertainment” at the beginning, so could be true.