By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
hatmoza said:

I see a lot of KC picks. I guess many are not fooled by GB's defense, and see right through them. But Aaron is the great equalizer. It really makes you wonder how great Mahomes truly is.

Well Aaron has been equalized by Covid for this week and maybe the next.

Around the Network

BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2
DEN-DAL2NE-CAR1MIN-BAL2CLE-CIN2
BUF-JAX1HOU-MIA2LV-NYG1LAC-PHI1
GB-KC2ARI-SF1TEN-LAR2CHI-PIT2

Well, Aaron Rodgers just gave Jordan Love the opportunity he needed to prove himself.
This is the next phase in the end of the Rodgers Era in Green Bay. This game will show us if there is indeed a light at the end of that tunnell.

BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2

I'll take the Colts as well

Around the Network

So yikes. Aaron's got covid and OBJ was indeed the diva Giants fans always accused him of.

I picked the wrong week to go dark on NFL news.

Aaron is a fucking asshole for being misleading about being "immunized". He robbed me of a game I was so looking forward to.
OBJ is a bitch. I defended this guy over Baker for years, and to watch Baker have to answer on OBJ's behalf while OBJ hides behind his daddy is sad. To think I would actually call Baker mature after how he faced the media when he had every right to tear through OBJ, and calling OBJ a drama queen after this series of events... man. I never knew how quickly I was capable of changing my opinion on two people simultaneously.

I was going to switch my pick to KC but feck it, I'll stick to GB

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2

The best performance of week eight goes to Mike White from the Jets for passing for 405 yards and 3 TD's, especially since Zach Wilson was beyond terrible in the first five games and still is on pace to be one of the biggest first round busts of all time. Honorable mention goes to the Eagles for beating the Lions 44 to 6 and getting four rushing TD's in that game.

Taking the Colts

BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2
GB-KC2ARI-SF1TEN-LAR1CHI-PIT2