By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

it is passed midnight here, Rol. And it looks like the Dak situation is going to be a game time decision for the Cowboy game. I cannot stay up until 4:30 am to find out.

If Dak doesn't play, I will flip my pick to MIN to win

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

The one person who has Mike White on his fantasy team is going to be very happy.

I coulda not picked any games at all this week and it would have barely made a difference on my record lol

I'll stick with the Cowboys anyway.

Changing my pick in the Dallas vs Minnesota game to the Vikings. No Dak=Cowboys stink.

Around the Network

Damn did horrible. Tried to pick upsets then they all failed and teams that should have won were upset. Terrible week for me.

Holy shit these calls in the SNF game. On one drive you have a horse shit roughing the call, a terrible personal foul call, and a pretty tacky late hit call all on Dallas?

Nice win by Dallas. I'll take being wrong here and them actually winning every week.

Von Miller has just been traded to the Rams for some draft picks.

I thought I might regret missing MNF if it was close. I'm glad I did, because I'd be incredibly frustrated watching that just to see the Giants blow another game with a late offside penalty.