By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

AJ Green is a freaking idiot.

Around the Network

Forget that GB won, did you see how many holding penalties ARI got away with?

It's amazing how much GB adapts to their opponent, their offense has many masks. I like it. I might just root for them the rest of this year. Aaron is a gem. I can't wait for him to dawn the orange and brown.

See ya'll at kick off in several hours.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BYEGB-ARI2CIN-NYJ1TEN-IND2
LAR-HOU1PIT-CLE2PHI-DET1SF-CHI1
CAR-ATL2MIA-BUF2NE-LAC2JAX-SEA1
WAS-DEN1TB-NO1DAL-MIN2NYG-KC2

BYEGB-ARI2CIN-NYJ1TEN-IND1
LAR-HOU1PIT-CLE1PHI-DET2SF-CHI1
CAR-ATL2MIA-BUF2NE-LAC2JAX-SEA2
WAS-DEN2TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC

KC in the MNF game please. Also if Dak doesn’t play, I’ll take Minnesota instead of Dallas.

WAS-DEN2TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC2

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
WAS-DEN2TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC2

Like LudicrousSpeed said, my pick changes to Minny if Dak doesn't start tonight since he's a gametime decision.

Titans had 2 INTs and are still able to tie at half. Titans are impressive

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Bengals suffered from easily the worst call I have seen in a long time. Lowering the helmet on 3rd and 11 when the dude was getting tackled for no gain and it gives them a first down. Horrible. Not only is that something that never gets called, but Johnson on the Jets was way more guilty of lowering his helmet to initiate contact.

I can believe the Jets beat the Bengals. THE JETS

The Bengals are a bigger fraud than the Browns.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Bengals suffered from easily the worst call I have seen in a long time. Lowering the helmet on 3rd and 11 when the dude was getting tackled for no gain and it gives them a first down. Horrible. Not only is that something that never gets called, but Johnson on the Jets was way more guilty of lowering his helmet to initiate contact.

I've been bitching about this for weeks. When refs have their dicks so deep into the outcome of games, it sucks the air dry out of the sport. BUT NOooo! You guys dismissed it as "No excuses" or "refs have always been bad". *adjusts tinfoil hat*