By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

*Bully Bears to start Justin Fields*

"Why are the Bears doing this to Justin Fields? Poor kid has no chance."

Around the Network

With the Bengals win, I can foresee that losing record for the Steelers that I predicted at the start of the season. They have the hardest strength of schedule and now all of their divisional opponents look much scarier than them.

NobleTeam360 said:

BYE BYE BYE DEN-CLE 2
CAR-NYG 1 NYJ-NE 2 KC-TEN 1 WAS-GB 2
ATL-MIA 2 CIN-BAL 1 DET-LAR 2 PHI-LV 1
HOU-ARI 2 CHI-TB 2 IND-SF 2 NO-SEA 1

Changing to Indianapolis for tonight's game

hatmoza said:
KLAMarine said:

Was not expecting Titans to win. Wow.

The Titans are hot. KC defense sucks. Mahomes is playing like shit. I'm really not surprised.

I'm also a KC hater so it brings joy to my black heart when they lose.

Mahomes got paid half a billion didn't he?

What was the ref explanation not a safety when 49ers punt returner kicked ball into endzone and then recovered and tackled in endzone? How is that not a safety he touched ball outside endzone then recovered and tackled?  Had game on mute.

Around the Network

BYEGB-ARI2CIN-NYJ1TEN-IND1
LAR-HOU1PIT-CLE1PHI-DET2SF-CHI1
CAR-ATL1MIA-BUF2NE-LAC2JAX-SEA2
WAS-DEN2TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC2

Notable games:

Packers-Cardinals: Without Davante Adams, the Packers are pretty much fucked. Especially against that defense that Cardinals have. That's one big threat their Secondary doesn't have to worry about and JJ Watt and that D-Line is going to absolutely feast unless Rodgers gets rid of it QUICK and he can't throw it to Jones every time. And on the other side, the Packers are going to have their hands full against Murray, Hopkins, and that offense. But even IF Adams plays, it'll be a much closer game but I still think the Cardinals stay undefeated.

49ers-Bears: Given how awful that Bears' O-line is and the pass rush the 49ers have with Nick Bosa, Dee Ford, and with backers like Fred Warner behind them, this should be a dominant defensive showing that helps the 49ers win. After that embarrassment of a game on Sunday, this is the absolute last chance for the offense to show something, or rather Kyle Shanahan to show something I should say. Because Garappolo's trade value is next to zero at this point and I don't think Lance will be cleared to play. I have soured on Shanahan very quickly this season. 

Giants-Chiefs: If the Chiefs can't even beat the Giants, they're pretty much done for this season. That O-line is just a broken shell of what it used to be. @hatmoza said that Baker is only as good as his O-line. But that can pretty much go for just about ANY QB, even Patrick Mahomes. It's very hard to get your offense going when your QB is constantly running for his life every other play trying to not eat a sack. I mean, just look at the Seahawks and how they've faired without Russell Wilson, all because they have a crappy O-line that can't protect him consistently.

BYEGB-ARI1CIN-NYJ1TEN-IND1
LAR-HOU1PIT-CLE1PHI-DET1SF-CHI1
CAR-ATL2MIA-BUF2NE-LAC2JAX-SEA2
WAS-DEN2TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC2

RolStoppable said:
LAR-HOU1PIT-CLE2PHI-DET1SF-CHI1
CAR-ATL2MIA-BUF2NE-LAC2JAX-SEA1
WAS-DEN1TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC2

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

PAOerfulone said:

Giants-Chiefs: If the Chiefs can't even beat the Giants, they're pretty much done for this season. That O-line is just a broken shell of what it used to be. @hatmoza said that Baker is only as good as his O-line. But that can pretty much go for just about ANY QB, even Patrick Mahomes. It's very hard to get your offense going when your QB is constantly running for his life every other play trying to not eat a sack. I mean, just look at the Seahawks and how they've faired without Russell Wilson, all because they have a crappy O-line that can't protect him consistently.

I slightly disagree because elite QBs still find a way to win, even if their offensive line collapses. Furthermore, KC is a terrible example because it is a total team collapse, defense and offense. And I definitely disagree that this is solely on KC's o line, Mahomes is being absolutely careless with the ball.

That being said I should have been more clear about Baker as my point was absolute shit. I do suffer at thoroughly expressing myself :D. What I meant to say is that Baker needs an ELITE offensive line to be amazing. If he has an inured o line like this year, or a shit / developing o line like in 2019 he is a below average QB. When he has the best o line in the NFL like last season, he is Aron Rodgers on steroids.

Baker is not suffering from a bad o line, The Browns have the best o line in the NFL give or take... no no no Baker needs a perfect o line all the time to be a good QB, and that's just not sustainable.

We Clevelanders will welcome Aaron Rodgers with open arms next year. I'm so sick of defending Baker.

by the way Rol, are we gonna meet in Lambu Christmas day or what? Browns Packers

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

LAR-HOU1PIT-CLE2PHI-DET2SF-CHI1
CAR-ATL2MIA-BUF2NE-LAC1JAX-SEA1
WAS-DEN1TB-NO1DAL-MIN1NYG-KC2