By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Packer's Rasool Douglas... that was a dirty dirty helmet to helmet hit on Justin Fields. I'm so glad Justin was able to get up after his head bounced off the field like that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Making another switch. Sorry Rol. I'm switching to DEN

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

^
Oh trust me. They are frauds. The Browns are nothing to ride home about this season. The whole reason I knew the chargers were frauds was because I recognized the parallels

Good lord, Mac Jones was just sacked into the afterlife.

Well the Seahawks are done they are pretty much guaranteed to finish last in their division now, even if the 49ers decide to start Trey Lance the rest of the season.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN2WAS-GB2
ATL-MIA1CIN-BAL2DET-LAR2PHI-LV2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF1NO-SEA1

Man, already 7 games outta first...might need to hack seth's account and change all his picks one of these weeks

Dolphins on my shit list now.

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN1WAS-GB2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF2NO-SEA1

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN2WAS-GB2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF2NO-SEA2