By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
Angelus said:

Man, already 7 games outta first...might need to hack seth's account and change all his picks one of these weeks

Don't worry I don't think I can keep up this pace.   I'm a little worried about a few games this week.

Around the Network

Mccaffrey is going to be back this week right? Maybe Panthers can finally win a game again.

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG2NYJ-NE2KC-TEN2WAS-GB2
ATL-MIA1CIN-BAL2DET-LAR2PHI-LV2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF2NO-SEA2

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN1WAS-GB2
ATL-MIA2CIN-BAL2DET-LAR2PHI-LV2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF1NO-SEA1

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN1WAS-GB2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF2NO-SEA1

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Mccaffrey is going to be back this week right? Maybe Panthers can finally win a game again.

I don’t think so, iirc he was placed on the short term IR right before week 6, so the earliest he can come back is week 9.

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN2WAS-GB2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF2NO-SEA1

I'll take the Browns for Thursday night.

My performance of the week for six goes to Kirk Cousins and Dalvin Cook of the Vikings with 373 passing yards and three TD passes and 140 rushing yards and a rushing TD.
Honorable mention goes to Matthew Right from the Jaguars for making three out of three FG including the 53 yard winning one with one second left on the clock. The Bills going for the win instead of taking it to overtime was pretty dumb but of all the division leaders in the AFC they have the easiest remaining schedule and will more then likely still end up with the best overall record and the first week playoff bye.

Alright, here we go....give me the Broncos.

One last time, before I learn my lesson.