By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Yep, I got Tampa as well.

Around the Network

Gruden definitely deserved to loose his job. Also I'm pretty sure coaching contracts are guaranteed so he is walking away with $100 million dollar just from his last contract which is more then most people will ever make from the NFL. So even if for some strange reason disagree with the firing you definitely shouldn't be sad about it. To me he was always very overrated as a coach he might just be the most overrated coach of all the coaches that won at least one Super Bowl he pretty much duplicated what Barry Switzer did with the Cowboys he didn't build that Buccaneers that won that title. That being said I think that Switzer is a better football coach then Gruden since he won three national titles with Oklahoma before he coached the Cowboys and is in the College Football Hall of Fame as a coach.

BYEBYETB-PHI1MIA-JAX2
KC-WAS1LAR-NYG1HOU-IND2CIN-DET1
GB-CHI1LAC-BAL1MIN-CAR2ARI-CLE1
LV-DEN2DAL-NE1SEA-PIT2BUF-TEN1

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYETB-PHI1MIA-JAX2
GB-CHI1LAC-BAL2MIN-CAR2ARI-CLE1
LV-DEN1DAL-NE1SEA-PIT1BUF-TEN1

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm not sold on the Chargers. After watching them first hand. I now understand that the Chargers are the NFL sweethearts, and that the refs will carry them through. Chargers score 20% of their points, and the refs score the other 80% for them

I'm not saying this because they won against my team, well maybe a little bit, but the officiating was what decided the game. I can't watch NFL games where the refs have their dicks everywhere. When Myles Garret is getting held all game long, and being face masked at the line of scrimmage, with zero calls, but Chargers getting away with bs calls, you know something is wrong with the NFL.

If you want to let players play FINE. But be fair about it.

Fuck the NFL.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'll take Tampa tonight.

BYEBYETB-PHI1MIA-JAX2
GB-CHI1LAC-BAL2MIN-CAR2ARI-CLE1

BYEBYETB-PHI1MIA-JAX1
GB-CHI1LAC-BAL2MIN-CAR1ARI-CLE1

Away teams win again.

Give me the Bucs tonight please.