By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Quiet man!! what idiot was in charge

Tagged games:

Who ever directed chapter 6, or the game designer, needs to be hanged!! i curse him/her and wish nothing but bad luck in the coming days. I hope he suffers like he made me suffer,!! i hope he/she never takes part of video games again!!

Around the Network

Why oh why did you decide to pick up that game!? It was present in many Top 10 worst games of the year when it came out.

KratosLives said:

Who ever directed chapter 6, or the game designer, needs to be hanged!! i curse him/her and wish nothing but bad luck in the coming days. I hope he suffers like he made me suffer,!! i hope he/she never takes part of video games again!!

Make an user review of it, focus your anger so others won't have to deal with the evil. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

You made it to chapter 6? Impressive. The game is just awful from the very beginning.

Why did you do this to yourself?

Around the Network

The funniest offense to a game developer I have seen written: stick the game disk in your *** and jump off a cliff.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

At first, I thought this thread had to do with hating on my favorite movie of all time (a John Wayne film), and I was in shock. Then I realized it has nothing to do with that movie and everything to do with a game I've never heard of.

Last edited by Dulfite - on 17 August 2021

Dulfite said:

At first, I thought this thread had to do with hating on my favorite movie of all time (a John Wayne film), and I was in shock. Then I realize it has nothing to do with that movie and everything to do with a game I've never heard of.

The Quiet Man is probably Square Enix's worst game ever.

Kakadu18 said:
Dulfite said:

At first, I thought this thread had to do with hating on my favorite movie of all time (a John Wayne film), and I was in shock. Then I realize it has nothing to do with that movie and everything to do with a game I've never heard of.

Wait, they already outdid Balan Wonderworld?

Dulfite said:
Kakadu18 said:

Wait, they already outdid Balan Wonderworld?

The Quiet Man is from 2018. It has a 28 metascore for the PS4 and a 40 metascore for the PC version. On Google it says 11% of the users liked it.

Balans lowest metascore is 36 for the Switch version and according to Google 17% of users liked it. 

They've had a garbage game almost every year, in 2019 it was Left Alive with a 37 metascore for the PS4 version.