By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Favoritre Phantasy Star Online game?

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online Episode 2 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online 2 Launch 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ultima 1 100.00%

Phantasy Star Online epis... 0 0%

Phantasy Star Nova 0 0%

Phantasy Star Universe 0 0%

Total:1
GoOnKid said:

My favorite Megadrive games are Ranger X, Sonic 1+2 and Castlevania Bloodlines.

HELL YES! RANGER X!

To me that game is side scroller ZOE

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Ah SEGA. This reminds me that I ned to test out a mega drive that I've been restoring. Then just a few games to get working again it'll be bliss.

Total War is one of my favorite gaming franchises ever. Does that count?

Wrestling fans each week are having RPG wars with signs in the crowd. This week on AEW Rampage we got the best one

FTR I love FF7 but the sign is not wrong lol

CaptainExplosion said:

Am I the only one here who wishes Sega would bring back Vectorman? Even if it's just the character and not the games?

It almost happened

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Soren0079 said:

Ah SEGA. This reminds me that I ned to test out a mega drive that I've been restoring. Then just a few games to get working again it'll be bliss.

Nice , I wonder what games you have?

This Megadrive came with Home Alone (not working), Micro Machines 2 (not working), Virtual Bart, Toejam and Earl: Panic on Funkotron (not working), The Lion King, Mega games 6 in 1: World Cup Italia '90, Alien Storm, Super Monaco, Super Thunderblade, Super Hang-On, Colums. Also, Jurrasic Park: Rampage Edition, Light Crusader, Ms Pac-Man and Toy Story and a Game Genie (not working).

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGER X! My bitching at SEGA for years did I do something? Whatever just bring me more RANGER X!

CaptainExplosion said:
shikamaru317 said:

So they're gonna port these games to modern consoles? Wish they'd do the same for Virtual On Cyber Troopers. :(

A new VO came out in 2017 for PS4. I have it. They did put Mars and another arcade version on 360 which might be playable on XSX

dx11332sega said:

Was I in time? Missed the anniversary here :(
BTW best Sonic is CD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I liked the Genesis but was always a bigger Nintendo / SNES fan as a kid in the 90s.

Ironically, my fav games from SEGA and their studios are all from when they went 3rd party post-Dreamcast. Monkey Ball 1+2 and F-Zero GX by Amusement Vision are some of my fav GameCube games, and I loved having access to both the current 3D Sonic and classic 2D Sonic games of the time with Sonic Mega Collection and Sonic Adventure 1+2 enhanced editions all on one console.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.