By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6

Sega still exists?

Around the Network

Last Sega game I played was Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. I liked it.

The first time I played a Sega console was when I was around 8 years old. My cousin had a Master System. Then when I was 14, my friend had a Mega Drive. We played lots of Sonic 1 and Quackshot.

I never had a Sega console, but I like the Sonic franchise.

I have a Youtube channel... A Twitter, and... Yeah.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

GoOnKid said:

So you've made a Sega thread.

I've made a Sega thread, too.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243957/i-love-classic-sega/

...Let's combine our powers!

Cool Thread .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

For most 90's kids and teens, the name Sega (and logo) will always carry with it a certain amount of clout. And, for most of them, it will forever be mind-blowing how Sega managed to collapse so hard, so fast. One moment, their console and Sonic is literally overtaking Nintendo and Mario in the US, the next, they're out of the console business all together because no one is buying their consoles and Sonic is basically a meme. It's insane!

I still think they should put out a new console. Hire Tom back, let him run the SOA branch and give it another shot.

Knuckles is gonna appear in Sonic 2 Movie 

My Physical Sega Collection Forgot to Show My Crazy Taxi 1 on Dreamcast but yeah, alot of Physical games made by Sega.

I'm not gonna show my Digital collection but It's nice.

What were your favorite Sega Megadrive/Genesis games?

dx11332sega said:

What were your favorite Sega Megadrive/Genesis games?

1st party

• Sonic 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles
  • Shinobi 2 and 3
  • Ecco the Dolphin
  • Streets of Rage 1, 2, and 3

3rd Party

• Aladdin
  • Lion King
  • Home Alone 2
  • Desert, Jungle, and Urban Strike
  • Risk
  • Virtual Bart