By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6

In Case you guys missed it Sega MegaDrive Shoes 275 dollars.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

My Friend RealSonicKings can't be stopped just keeps piling more 2D Sonic Individual level World Records

Sneak Peak Between World Record Holders of many games besides Sonic. I also own several World Records besides Sonic like Mario and stuff . but We are like normal people just help Closer friends. No more showing The Life's of Sega Fans :)

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Am I the only one here who wishes Sega would bring back Vectorman? Even if it's just the character and not the games?

It almost happened

I forgot about that. Apparently there was also going to be a Vectorman 3 for Sega Saturn, but it was scrapped most likely because the Saturn was such a flop.

dx11332sega said:

Wish we'd get a sequel to such a fantastic Sonic game. I can't imagine they've been able to do much because of the pandemic.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Soren0079 said:

Ah SEGA. This reminds me that I ned to test out a mega drive that I've been restoring. Then just a few games to get working again it'll be bliss.

Nice , I wonder what games you have?

This Megadrive came with Home Alone (not working), Micro Machines 2 (not working), Virtual Bart, Toejam and Earl: Panic on Funkotron (not working), The Lion King, Mega games 6 in 1: World Cup Italia '90, Alien Storm, Super Monaco, Super Thunderblade, Super Hang-On, Colums. Also, Jurrasic Park: Rampage Edition, Light Crusader, Ms Pac-Man and Toy Story and a Game Genie (not working).

CaptainExplosion said:
dx11332sega said:

Wish we'd get a sequel to such a fantastic Sonic game. I can't imagine they've been able to do much because of the pandemic.

I'm starting to worry that Sega never greenlit Mania 2. It has been 4 years now and we've heard nothing about a sequel being in development, one of the two studios that co-developed Mania (Headcannon) has moved on to developing other projects since then, and Sega mentioned at one point that they would be leaving the future of retro Sonic in the hands of fan game creators instead of releasing official retro Sonic games. The combination of those factors has me thinking that an official Mania 2 was never greenlit. There is also the fact that Sonic Mania wasn't a huge seller, it took it a year to hit 1m sales and Sega has yet to announce that it has hit the 2m mark. Streets of Rage 4 actually ended up outselling Sonic Mania, selling 2.5m in 1 year compared to 1m for Mania in 1 year. Our only hope of Mania 2 lies with PagodaWest Games at this point, they have not released any games since Sonic Mania, and they've also been quiet on Social Media for about 3 years now. Either they've secretly closed, or they're secretly working on Mania 2. 

shikamaru317 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I'm starting to worry that Sega never greenlit Mania 2. It has been 4 years now and we've heard nothing about a sequel being in development, one of the two studios that co-developed Mania (Headcannon) has moved on to developing other projects since then, and Sega mentioned at one point that they would be leaving the future of retro Sonic in the hands of fan game creators instead of releasing official retro Sonic games. The combination of those factors has me thinking that an official Mania 2 was never greenlit. There is also the fact that Sonic Mania wasn't a huge seller, it took it a year to hit 1m sales and Sega has yet to announce that it has hit the 2m mark. Streets of Rage 4 actually ended up outselling Sonic Mania, selling 2.5m in 1 year compared to 1m for Mania in 1 year. Our only hope of Mania 2 lies with PagodaWest Games at this point, they have not released any games since Sonic Mania, and they've also been quiet on Social Media for about 3 years now. Either they've secretly closed, or they're secretly working on Mania 2. 

If the worst is true, it's just another way Sega has screwed over Sonic.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGER X! My bitching at SEGA for years did I do something? Whatever just bring me more RANGER X!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!