By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Favoritre Phantasy Star Online game?

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online Episode 2 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online 2 Launch 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis 0 0%

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ultima 1 100.00%

Phantasy Star Online epis... 0 0%

Phantasy Star Nova 0 0%

Phantasy Star Universe 0 0%

Total:1
ice said:
dx11332sega said:

Thanks Also I own World record to Cruis'n Blast carnival Joyride on switch.

PeteDorr, now that's a name I haven't heard of in a minute. 

And a guy I don't consider a collector but a hoarder. When you let packages sit around for months or years and there is no floorspace. It's just hoarding.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
ice said:

PeteDorr, now that's a name I haven't heard of in a minute. 

And a guy I don't consider a collector but a hoarder. When you let packages sit around for months or years and there is no floorspace. It's just hoarding.

I don't know much about him outside a few collection videos, so you're probably right lol 

He was one of the first collection channels I've seen, and a massive sega fan.

The original Phantasy Star hasn't aged well.

Many of those franchises that Genesis is launching with on NSO are long dead and obscure.
That's why many people brush them of as trash, like they do with anything that doesn't hold up graphically or that they don't recognise.

dx11332sega said:
Kakadu18 said:

The original Phantasy Star hasn't aged well.

Many of those franchises that Genesis is launching with on NSO are long dead and obscure.
That's why many people brush them of as trash, like they do with anything that doesn't hold up graphically or that they don't recognise.

Super mario bros 3 on NES doesn't hold up graphically neither , and people are asking for more SNES games already or GB games . Castlevania Bloodlines and Contra hard corps is launching in NSO those are mega hits , I don't understand where the unwarranted hate for Genesis? those 2 games are not in the Sega Genesis collection on Switch.

It's probably a loud minority anyway. No need to be bothered by those people.

I know I'm in the minority but I like Streets of Rage 1 the most. I don't know, it must be nostalgia. That first level alone is a time capsule for me. And I love the special move where your buddies come in a police car and shoot a bazooka.

Around the Network

You know what Sega classic franchise deserves to get its own revival? Vectorman. I have very fond memories of playing that on the Sonic Gems Collection.

dx11332sega said:

Sega Dreamcast Controllers Prototype revealed today

House of the Dead Remake incoming

Those proto controller photos been around online for like 15 years. I still have them saved on my PC from the mid 2000s.

I was just thinking, since the Sonic Origins collection will be adding new features/content, what if they made Knuckles playable in Sonic CD and/or Sonic 1? Personally, I think it would be pretty cool. It would make Knuckles playable in each of the classic Sonic games and atone for not making Sonic 1 compatible with lock-on back in the day while giving people new ways to play them and an added incentive to buy Origins (which I'll already be buying anyways, probably for Switch since that's what I have Sonic Mania and Team Sonic Racing on). It would be weird seeing Amy chasing Knuckles in Sonic CD, though, unless they replaced her with Rouge or just took her out of Knuckles' playthrough altogether, which sounds more likely. They'd also have to find a way to add Knuckles into the opening and end cutscenes.

I'm playing VanQuish for the umpteenth time. I swear I do 2 playthroughs of this game every few months. Not uncommon for me in PG games. I would have every game announced at the TGA's canceled if it meant VanQuish 2 could exist. I'd take it over ZOE3. Even over the Omega Boost Remake, I want. VanQuish is not a cover shooter. It's a full-on Platinum action game when you play it like one. I would also love for SEGA to remaster Binary Domain on consoles. That deserves a sequel as well.

Hey! What about that Sonic Frontiers?