By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6
Soren0079 said:

Ah SEGA. This reminds me that I ned to test out a mega drive that I've been restoring. Then just a few games to get working again it'll be bliss.

Nice , I wonder what games you have?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Added a poll Guys What's Your Favorite Sonic game on the Sega Megadrive/Genesis?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

My ranking of the Genesis/Sega CD/32X Sonic games I have played:

1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
2. Sonic CD
3. Sonic 2
4. Sonic 1
5. Knuckles Chaotix
6. Sonic 3D Blast
7. Sonic Spinball
8. Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Total War is one of my favorite gaming franchises ever. Does that count?

Dulfite said:

Total War is one of my favorite gaming franchises ever. Does that count?

Total War Developer was acquired by Sega in 2005 so yes, It's a Franchise by Sega now.

Around the Network

Wrestling fans each week are having RPG wars with signs in the crowd. This week on AEW Rampage we got the best one

FTR I love FF7 but the sign is not wrong lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Am I the only one here who wishes Sega would bring back Vectorman? Even if it's just the character and not the games?

CaptainExplosion said:

Am I the only one here who wishes Sega would bring back Vectorman? Even if it's just the character and not the games?

I love Vector man.

I just faced the greatest Fighting Vipers 1 player ever Kori - Maru he plays on Sega Saturn and Xbox One. I love him the best Fighting Vipers 1 player in existance, Ok I'll stop now but seriously he's a celebrity in Fighting Vipers community. I only Main Honey so, It's the character I use ever.

CaptainExplosion said:

It almost happened

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!