By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

Just in case it's at any way unclear this topic exists for one reason and one reason only. To post when you're high. The place to vent that high weirdness in a warm and friendly environment.

Rules:

1. Only post when you're high. If you do not follow this rule I will know and ban you.
2. Ok, obviously rule 1 is unenforceable, so we're on the honor system. But please only post when you're high to maintain the integrity of the thread. And by high I mean high on marijuana. 

3. If you don't like to get high, then please don't come in to judge people who do :)
4. Be chill. Try to argue. We're all buds here.

And that's it. Have fun!

Around the Network

As you may or may not be able to tell, I currently meet the qualifications to post in this thread.

Since we're on a gaming forum, what games do you like to play when you're high?
For me, it's gotta be Kirby's Epic Yarn. Bright colorful toybox worlds, endlessly creative ways of using the art style, plus it's simple and easy enough that I'm able to handle it with diminished skills.

Plus it's soundtrack is amazing and underrated as hell.

Actually... wait... forgot why I came in here.

Kirby is such a good pick. Would love to try out epic yarn sometimes.

My game of choice for high times would be dreams. Autosurf - just let the weird shit come. If I don't like something - you can always skip to the next cool thing.

I can't be the only one! Come on you lazy potheads!

On an unrelated note, I ordered some Chinese Food and I'm pretty sure it's been 10 years and it's still not here. Didn't check the clock or anything, but it feels about that long.

Edit: It came and is amazing. 

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 13 August 2021

Around the Network

I keep forgetting about this thread when I'm high... I'm usually on short final (FS2020) when it hits (pot cookies, home made). Not the best time to be landing an A320 in the dark, but all those pretty lights!!!

SvennoJ said:

I keep forgetting about this thread when I'm high... I'm usually on short final (FS2020) when it hits (pot cookies, home made). Not the best time to be landing an A320 in the dark, but all those pretty lights!!!

Last time I tried cookies I wound up vomiting and being pretty much unable to move. So I was just kind of lying on my bathroom floor obsessing over my morality and feeling crushed by the weight of the universe. Just doesn't agree with me. 

I never get high, so now what.

JWeinCom said:
SvennoJ said:

Last time I tried cookies I wound up vomiting and being pretty much unable to move. So I was just kind of lying on my bathroom floor obsessing over my morality and feeling crushed by the weight of the universe. Just doesn't agree with me. 

Weird. The same thing happend to a friend of mine after eating brownies. First lying on the kitchen floor, than the bathroom floor. I luckily never felt like that. 

But once I ate a particularly strong cookie in Amsterdam. Me and my brother were completely phased out at a McDonalds for more than half an hour. People were already staring at us. Was still a fun experience though.

Gaming is honestly sometimes too much for me. Tried Ratched and Clank Rift Apart. But I get obsessive with destroying every crate. So I usually f*ck around for way too long in areas where nothing much is happening and I get annoyed with my own playstyle. Fireing up Netflix and eating cake is often more my thing.