By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Best Sellers Tier List

So I've made a tier list with Switch best selling software as of March 31 (last quarter report). Here is the template: https://tiermaker.com/create/best-selling-switch-games-6067

Try no not judge based on youtube gameplay

I just now realized how tier maker cropped the covers, fuck it I've spend about half an hour collecting the covers smh

Here my results:

The tier is a subjective definitions, my tiers stands for:

S: Astonishing
A: Great
B: Good
C: Average
D: Weak
F: Trash

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 02 August 2021

Around the Network

I will give you 5 minutes to explain why Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is "Weak".

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I will give you 5 minutes to explain why Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is "Weak".

It's the Ultimate boredom on its game form 

S: Excelent
A: Amazing
B: Great/VeryOldPorts

C: Good/Decent

D: Bad

IcaroRibeiro said:

So I've made a tier list with Switch best selling software as of March 31 (last quarter report). Here is the template: https://tiermaker.com/create/best-selling-switch-games-6067

Try no not judge based on youtube gameplay

I just now realized how tier maker cropped the covers, fuck it I've spend about half an hour collecting the covers smh

Here my results:

The tier is a subjective definitions, my tiers stands for:

S: Astonishing
A: Great
B: Good
C: Average
D: Weak
F: Trash

Wow, this makes me realize I still need to play most of them. Especifically your entire B tier.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Only ranking the ones I've played obviously (including ports I've played on other systems):

Kinda hard to rank 3D All-stars. Galaxy by itself I'd put in S tier.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Everyone here played Among Us huh.

The games in that group that I've played.

OP what is up with Smash being low?! Smash is incredible! Only games I've been a bit disappointed in are the two Wii U port 2D platformers though granted I have plenty left to play in DK so maybe it'll get better, and Pokemon, though those games were all still decent. Haven't played anything bad. Smash, Mario, and Zelda are all straight up next level!

3D All-Stars I just put as good. Obviously it has amazing games in it, but since it's a collection of old games I'd say it can't be "astonishing", and it was bizarre that they left out Galaxy 2 so as a 3D collection I can't give it great status due to that omission.

Since I've played a total of six of the games listed, two of which were on PC, I didn't bother with the tier thing. I'll just write them down here.
S: Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Smash Ultimate, Stardew Vallay (on PC)
A: Mario Kart 8
B: Among Us (on PC)

-- Edited post ---

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 02 August 2021