By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Exclusive must haves

I recommend Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Tetris 99 and Voez (maybe smt V in the future)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Splatoon 2

How does one recommend a few of those as must haves, when they are not even released to know yet?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

BOTW not considered as an exclusive then?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Why have you listed games that weren't released ?

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:

BOTW not considered as an exclusive then?

Technically it and Mario Kart 8 are on the Wii U, but that’s more or less a technicality considering the reality of the situation. 

The Wii U was a dead console when Breath of the Wild launched. It’s a Switch exclusive for all intents and purposes.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s features set it leagues ahead of the Wii U version. The portability and vastly superior multiplayer of the 8D make all the difference. While they share much of the same content, the experience is very different for everyone taking advantage of the new content and features. The Wii U version is effectively a mediocre update to Mario Kart Wii. MK8D on Switch is a killer app.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Agreed. i suppose it depends on the context of the discussion. Both MK8D and BOTW  are must-haves imo but i suppose technically they are ports. even though i'm pretty sure BOTW was a much bigger HW mover than the Wii u version, which is pretty much redundant, also imo.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Happy to see Astral Chain on here, I love that game, it always reminds me of a mix of a classic P2-era game and 90's anime or something.

*My signature from 2011 which I'm too lazy to change*

Currently awaiting the arrivals of:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond the Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin
Luigi's Mansion 2

I consider my library to be kind of "definitive" for users who want a Nintendo experience without going too much into Niche games:
The Legend of Zelda BoTW
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario Maker 2
Luigi's Mansion 3
Animal Crossing
One of the Pokémon games
And the unreleased trio of hyper anticipated titles: Metroid, Bayonetta and the new Zelda
From games that I don't have but people deem to be "must haves": Fire Emblem and Astral Chain.

dx11332sega said:

I'm gonna update also Nintendo consoles ports too check op in 3 minutes.

Here's another exclusive: OkunoKa