1. If I get bombarded with endless replies saying pro piracy nonsense, whatever. Those people won't change my mind that it is wrong.
2. Phones can, you know, call people, and video call people, and fit in your pocket, take photos/videos, do video calls, do all ar things, and a million other things that a PC only Switch-clone can't do.
3. I have connected a bluetooth keyboard to my Switch for a long time now. Never tried a mouse, but then again I wouldn't need that on a Switch.
4. Regarding Nintendo having too much stock put in it, I don't understand this at all. Their software sells an insane amount and none of that will be available on Steam.
1. We're not here to change your mind, I was giving you a heads up because I know that you not changing your mind will just end up mucking the thread up, hile others argue against your immovable logic. I'm basically saying it's probably a better idea to not bring such a topic into a thread like this, because it doesn't do anything and doesn't do anyone any favours.
2. Yes, but why should phones cost half a mint for something so basic?. There are still video and cameras out there that do cost a fair amount, but also are superior over the average phone camera, I hope you are aware of this (much like a beefy PC is objectively more powerful than a console). Phone gaming also sucks absolute balls, so I wouldn't even dream of trying to reign that device over the Switch/ Steam Deck.
3. Yes, but I'm more on about the amount of peripherals out there that PC has access to, now the Steam deck does. I'll also be able to use Discord on the device, while the Switch requires me to install a stupid app to do voice communication on my phone, a totally different device, meaning that one device requires two for the basic feature of voice chat.
Yes you might not want a mouse, but I do.
4. It's because you're setting this up like it's some stupid Switch killer, and that Nintendo is some lord over all gaming, when it really isn't, and it caters to a different audience compared to what Steam Deck is targeting and you seem to miss this entirely and think this device is going for the kids and the idiot casuals (which you somehow value, because honestly, braindead casuals can go jog on for all I care, they are a plague in many an industry). A lot of other software is avaible on Steam, the biggest store in all of PC gaming, and it's even got software that the Switch will never have, like Sony Vegas (editing software). Switch doesn't have absolutely everything in the world you know?.Last edited by Chazore - on 15 July 2021