By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - Thurs 8 July 2PM PT | one loop wasn't enough...

Tagged games:

Not Death Loop...... -_-

The game has literally been shoved down our throat at every opportunity lol. Anyway excited or the rest. Glad it "lots" of update versus 2 indie games like got last time

Around the Network

Indies? Can't be, everyone knows that Sony hates indies these days even though they donated 10 million dollars last year to them.

Kinda disappointed this is only 30 minutes but we'll see what content they have to show. Hopefully we can an update on Stray.

I want to like Death Loop, as it does look great, but it's so hard to invest in a Bethesda game on Ps5 anymore now with them owned by Microsoft. I just can't see the game getting a bunch of post-game support or expansions or sequels.

I'd be more interested if it was multiplatform, weirdly enough.

As it stands, just not interested in buying Bethesda stuff on PS anymore. IT's not like it'll encourage them to continue putting their games on the platform.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Looks like we're going to have to wait until September to get the major showcase lol. Although, it is interesting that Sony mentioned PSVR2, maybe we get a Wired article next month about it? I doubt we're going to get a reveal this year.

The initial showing of Deathloop looked interesting, but with the additional trailers, it just isn't that exciting for me. Hopefully we get some updates on indies like Stray, Little Devil Inside Me & SiFu.

twintail said:

This showcase will not include updates on the next God of War, Horizon Forbidden West or the next generation of PlayStation VR. Stay tuned throughout the summer though, as we’ll have more updates soon.

I like that they try to set realistic expectations these days instead of letting hype trains run out of control and inevitably leading to disappointment. So many people seem to expect megatons at every one of these things - not that this will stop many of them...

Around the Network

Ill watch it as usual. Will keep my expectations low.

twintail said:

That would be great, but I don't think so. I think it is what it is: don't expect VR2 stuff even though we've announced the hardware. It's too early I imagine.

But hopefully we get something a bit more substantial on Little Devil Inside. And I wonder what 3rd party stuff they show. I imagine GTA5 is a lock in. And maybe Fall Guys skins update (since some Sony ones leaked).

I doubt we get any major third party reveals although I could see an update on games like GTAV for the PS5 & Death Stranding Directors Cut. I think any new game reveals will be from indie developers. 

PotentHerbs said:
twintail said:

That would be great, but I don't think so. I think it is what it is: don't expect VR2 stuff even though we've announced the hardware. It's too early I imagine.

But hopefully we get something a bit more substantial on Little Devil Inside. And I wonder what 3rd party stuff they show. I imagine GTA5 is a lock in. And maybe Fall Guys skins update (since some Sony ones leaked).

I doubt we get any major third party reveals although I could see an update on games like GTAV for the PS5 & Death Stranding Directors Cut. I think any new game reveals will be from indie developers. 

Yeah, there are enough games in need of release dates that I'm not expecting reveals. For sure there will be another SOP late/Summer early autumn with the release date for Horizon and major new updates/announcements

Zone of the Enders 3 let's go! No way it will be boring more of the same AAA crap. ZOE3 I believe! Hell, I would take a kill chaos demo on PS4 even.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

axumblade said:

I'm hoping for an update on Ghostwire: Tokyo...I kinda lose more interest in Deathloop the more I hear about it.

Yeah, that's by far the more interesting of the two titles from Bethesda.

Deathloop is an idea that sounds amazing on paper, but I'm not sold on either the visuals or on the concept being properly executed.