By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - Thurs 8 July 2PM PT | one loop wasn't enough...

Tagged games:

Could show the GoT DLC...

Around the Network

I'm hoping for an update on Ghostwire: Tokyo...I kinda lose more interest in Deathloop the more I hear about it.

Zone of the Enders 3 let's go! No way it will be boring more of the same AAA crap. ZOE3 I believe! Hell, I would take a kill chaos demo on PS4 even.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

axumblade said:

I'm hoping for an update on Ghostwire: Tokyo...I kinda lose more interest in Deathloop the more I hear about it.

Yeah, that's by far the more interesting of the two titles from Bethesda.

Deathloop is an idea that sounds amazing on paper, but I'm not sold on either the visuals or on the concept being properly executed. 

Dallinor said:
axumblade said:

Yeah, that's by far the more interesting of the two titles from Bethesda.

Deathloop is an idea that sounds amazing on paper, but I'm not sold on either the visuals or on the concept being properly executed. 

I suppose this will be the most important showing for the game.

I'm also failing to see what makes the gameplay loop so unique. I hope they can truly sell the game with this SoP

Around the Network
Otter said:

Yeah, there are enough games in need of release dates that I'm not expecting reveals. For sure there will be another SOP late/Summer early autumn with the release date for Horizon and major new updates/announcements

I find it interesting that Sony has not ruled out first party updates aside from GoW & HFW, as well as not ruling out business or service updates, as they have done in past blog posts. 

PotentHerbs said:
Otter said:

Yeah, there are enough games in need of release dates that I'm not expecting reveals. For sure there will be another SOP late/Summer early autumn with the release date for Horizon and major new updates/announcements

I find it interesting that Sony has not ruled out first party updates aside from GoW & HFW, as well as not ruling out business or service updates, as they have done in past blog posts. 

Yeah, I mean... I dunno. On one hand you're right, but on the other I wouldn't get my hopes up that we will get anything besides indies and 3rd parties.

But whether a secret announcement is coming or not, I'm interested to see more on certain games anyways. I'm good either way

At this point Sony seem completely un-reactive to fans and the competition and seem to be sticking to their pre determined state of play schedule that generally precedes a game release.

I don't think they can keep this up.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

twintail said:

Yeah, I mean... I dunno. On one hand you're right, but on the other I wouldn't get my hopes up that we will get anything besides indies and 3rd parties.

But whether a secret announcement is coming or not, I'm interested to see more on certain games anyways. I'm good either way

I don't expect any announcement that would upstage Deathloop, but we might get a first look at the GOT DLC, a few games added to the PS+ Collection, or maybe something about PS Now.

axumblade said:

What about it is turning you off? Personally, I like the sound of the game the more I hear about it, I just don't wanna buy it if it won't influence the dev to put more games on PS5. that's like, 75% of my game purchases: Just supporting the dev in a hope that we get more games like it. That's why I bought Dishonoured 1 and 2, I've never even opened them. I just like the idea of them and wanted the company to make more games and put them on my system of choice. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4