By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lazier ports from other consoles to Nintendo Switch

Ark Survival Evolved, Saint's Row 3, WWE 2K18, and Payday 2 are terrible ports on Switch that just reek of a lack of effort and care.

Around the Network

Xenon Racer. At launch, the game ran like total trash. The worst pop in I had ever seen in any game. Textures at such low resolution as they would not load half the time. Frame rate below 20FPS for a racing game. They patched it later but still looked bad. So I never played it again.

Contra Rogue Corps. Granted this game sucks and looks bad on PS4 but HOLY SHIT is it blurry and shitty on Switch.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

anything physical game that is "must download to play" is a lazy port also.

Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. Good game, but play it on anything else.

KLXVER said:

Run and plays fine now.

Around the Network

The Outer Worlds and Apex Legends

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:

The Outer Worlds and Apex Legends

You can't say Apex Legends is a lazy port. Panic Button tried their best on this one

Leynos said:
KLXVER said:

Run and plays fine now.

Not really. Played through it not long ago. Long load times and crashed a few times.

KLXVER said:
Leynos said:

Run and plays fine now.

Not really. Played through it not long ago. Long load times and crashed a few times.

Not had it crash once. Load times have been fine for me.

Leynos said:
KLXVER said:

Not had it crash once. Load times have been fine for me.

When did you play through it?

EDIT: Never mind. Put the game in and it didnt update, so I played the latest version.

Last edited by KLXVER - on 29 May 2021