By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last character you played in a non RE game has to survive REVillage. How do they do?

That would be a weird cross-over. Im sure she would do fine.

Around the Network

FTR RE8 isn't just Zombies(almost none tbh). It's about everything else lol

Last edited by Leynos - on 12 May 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Been playing a Gunlance user with Rathalos armorset, Red Rook II, and some Leaping Jewels. Yeah, he's fine. :D

Madeline from Celeste

She couldn't do much to kill any of the enemies but with her dashes and climbing skills she evade them easily.

Signature goes here!

I don't know much about Village. I assume it's just like every other zombie game? Scary zombies that you have to kill?

The last game I played was last night I believe, Warhammer II Total War. I'm playing as one of the Mummy factions, so my character would literally have a skeleton army (I think 6-8 armies as of right now) at his call to fight in village. I think I'll be juuuust fine lol.

Around the Network

This guy. If he's fully geared it ain't no thing. Should be a nice warm up for the sequel.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

My hunter from MHRise.

So I guess I have a fighting chance?

Sunshine Mario 

He is pretty energetic and can blast zombies away from him with his water nozzle. However, given that he needs to refill his nozzle with water, AND that he won't necessarily kill a lot of the zombies he blasts with it, Mario is as good as dead for sure. 

Azzanation said:

However the game before that which doesn't count was Doom Eternal.. So bad timing on my post

Would be a holiday vacation for the Doom Slayer.

One of my favorite descriptions of the new Doom games is that they're survival-horror; you are the horror, and the denizens of hell must try to survive...

Kiryu from Yakuza 0.

He has a chance I guess lol.