By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last character you played in a non RE game has to survive REVillage. How do they do?

They are the best of the best Survivors, I think they have a chance if they don't shot themself.

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

This guy. If he's fully geared it ain't no thing. Should be a nice warm up for the sequel.

Same here, but considering the fact his weapons break so easily while fighting lowly bokoblins, I'd be very worried about RE's BOWs, let alone fighting against characters such as huge lady with tiddies. 

TruckOSaurus said:

Madeline from Celeste

She couldn't do much to kill any of the enemies but with her dashes and climbing skills she evade them easily.

I died so many times playing that I could have populated a game with Madeline zombies.... Amazing game though, great struggle she faces... climbing that mountain, don't give up... even if that dark voice in your head tells you that the climb is too hard sometimes...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Literally just finished this off on the Switches online pass SNES collection. Those Zombies don't stand a chance VS my pure hearted Wish that they all explode into fairydust.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Dulfite said:

I don't know much about Village. I assume it's just like every other zombie game? Scary zombies that you have to kill?

The last game I played was last night I believe, Warhammer II Total War. I'm playing as one of the Mummy factions, so my character would literally have a skeleton army (I think 6-8 armies as of right now) at his call to fight in village. I think I'll be juuuust fine lol.

Dragons. Evil Dolls. Giant fish mutants. Werewolves. hardly any zombies. Evil Magneto from Xmen and something else I won't mention.

Last edited by Leynos - on 12 May 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

My last game was HOLLOW KNIGHT. He will be fine.
Right now im playing YAKUZA 0.

Spider Man: Miles Morales.
I feel like she should do fine, should be able to evade easily.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

mZuzek said:

Don't think Mae has much of a chance at survival, but at least she might have a fun time fighting zombies. For as little as it lasts.

Since it has almost no zombies. How about, werewolves, Dragons, mutants, Magnetofrom Xmen? Just to name a few lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'd hate to live in the village...

Ellie from The Last of Us: Part 2

If Resident Evil were still zombies, she might had a chance but I have seen many crazy sh*t in those REVIII videos, I don't think she can survive.