By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last character you played in a non RE game has to survive REVillage. How do they do?

Dante DMC4 SE. I think it will be a cakewalk for him.

How did your character fare?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

I'm only about 10 hours into the game, so I don't know whether he can actually use his Personas in the normal world. Assuming he can, he should probably be able to deal with whatever the Resident Evil series has to throw at him.

Especially since this is a JRPG, so the final boss is probably a God of some ilk.

Love and tolerate.

The last game was the New Pokemon Snap..

They would be eaten alive in the most gruesome ways possible.

However the game before that which doesn't count was Doom Eternal.. So bad timing on my post

Would be a holiday vacation for the Doom Slayer.

Salnax said:

Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

I'm only about 10 hours into the game, so I don't know whether he can actually use his Personas in the normal world. Assuming he can, he should probably be able to deal with whatever the Resident Evil series has to throw at him.

Especially since this is a JRPG, so the final boss is probably a God of some ilk.

He dead. Persona series isn't any JRPG btw

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

She has experience dealing with zombies. Maybe she could actually managed it 

Around the Network

Ori from Ori and the Will of the Wisps. 

Well I'm still early in the game, so I don't know what cool stuff I'll be able to do later on, but either way he's pretty small, so he maybe could sneak past everyone who doesn't smell him.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. That means...

William J. Blazkowicz

Zombies? Those f*ckers never stood a chance.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Er...I'm not sure they are gonna do too well. Maybe if it was fatal frame...

Rean Schwarzer, TLoH: Trails of Cold Steel II. He absolutely destroys everything in RE VIII.

The last things I played was Donut County so you play as a hole that just gets larger the more things that drop into it.  So I guess it would be fine....