By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has Vgchartz gotten boring?

It's more peaceful than when I came here.

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:

Is it just me or has Vgchartz started becoming more and more boring? Even the sales charts which used to be fun are ruined by some people who have a problem with some consoles doing better. I feel like I'm seeing a lot less diversity of people in the chats and it's always the usual suspects. Some of the people of enjoyed chatting with are participating less and less. Whenever there's a lively chat, it's almost always people arguing instead of having a fun chat. And the chats which seem like they could be fun die a quick death. Can we get more humour and fun back to this community or do we just accept the new norm and either move on or adapt to this new environment?

This is what you just said in pirate:

"Be it jus' me or has Vgchartz started becomin' more 'n more borin'? Even the sales charts which used t' be fun are ruined by some scallywags who 'ave a problem wit' some consoles doin' better. I feel like I be seein' a lot less diversity o' scallywags in the chats 'n it's always the usual suspects. Some o' the scallywags o' enjoyed chattin' wit' are participatin' less 'n less. Whenever thar's a lively chat, it's nigh-on always scallywags arguin' instead o' havin' a fun chat. 'n the chats which seem like they could be fun die a quick death. Can we get more humour 'n fun back t' this community or do we jus' accept the new norm 'n either move on or adapt t' this new environment?"

Are you still bored?

CGI-Quality said:
Shinobi-san said:

I see an update on CGI's mega graphics thread and I'm pretty lost there too.

Never thought of that Art thread thread as 'mega'. More of a classroom for the less savvy!

To be fair I've been able to keep up with that one :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Jaicee said:
Eagle367 said:

Is it just me or has Vgchartz started becoming more and more boring? Even the sales charts which used to be fun are ruined by some people who have a problem with some consoles doing better. I feel like I'm seeing a lot less diversity of people in the chats and it's always the usual suspects. Some of the people of enjoyed chatting with are participating less and less. Whenever there's a lively chat, it's almost always people arguing instead of having a fun chat. And the chats which seem like they could be fun die a quick death. Can we get more humour and fun back to this community or do we just accept the new norm and either move on or adapt to this new environment?

This is what you just said in pirate:

"Be it jus' me or has Vgchartz started becomin' more 'n more borin'? Even the sales charts which used t' be fun are ruined by some scallywags who 'ave a problem wit' some consoles doin' better. I feel like I be seein' a lot less diversity o' scallywags in the chats 'n it's always the usual suspects. Some o' the scallywags o' enjoyed chattin' wit' are participatin' less 'n less. Whenever thar's a lively chat, it's nigh-on always scallywags arguin' instead o' havin' a fun chat. 'n the chats which seem like they could be fun die a quick death. Can we get more humour 'n fun back t' this community or do we jus' accept the new norm 'n either move on or adapt t' this new environment?"

Are you still bored?

That was a fun little read it was. It's good ta see some of the lads and lasses still having a bit of a grand ol' time.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Is it boring to play Radiant Silvergun on Saturn while listening to the Android Assault Soundtrack on a portable CD player? I say no.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!