By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has Vgchartz gotten boring?

Is it just me or has Vgchartz started becoming more and more boring? Even the sales charts which used to be fun are ruined by some people who have a problem with some consoles doing better. I feel like I'm seeing a lot less diversity of people in the chats and it's always the usual suspects. Some of the people of enjoyed chatting with are participating less and less. Whenever there's a lively chat, it's almost always people arguing instead of having a fun chat. And the chats which seem like they could be fun die a quick death. Can we get more humour and fun back to this community or do we just accept the new norm and either move on or adapt to this new environment?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

It's pretty predictable when I know what nonsense I can expect from whoever posted before I even open the thread lol

ice said:

It's pretty predictable when I know what nonsense I can expect from whoever posted before I even open the thread lol

I'm not sure how I should feel about this comment.

Eagle367 said:
ice said:

Talkin console war shiz, wasn't directed at you if that's what you mean lol

Around the Network

A lot of the most entertaining people have been permabanned.

ice said:
Eagle367 said:

Talkin console war shiz, wasn't directed at you if that's what you mean lol

Ok cool. Was confused about that for a second.

Flilix said:

A lot of the most entertaining people have been permabanned.

Oh no

I find this thread boring.

Dulfite said:

I find this thread boring.

It is very boring. Do you have anything that can spice it up?