By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has Vgchartz gotten boring?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Bristow9091 said:

Maybe you're misremembering that thread? There were absolutely insults, and people using it to troll pretty heavily and derail the thread, hence the decision being made to close it. 

Edit: Turns out I'm the one misremembering the thread, as I was thinking of a completely different one that WAS closed for the reasons I mentioned lol. The one you're speaking of was closed in part due to the OP wanting it :)

HIGH MORAL GRAND STANDING FROM SOMEONE WHO SENT ME A DICK PICK ON DISCORD 

Spoiler!

What the fuck?! That was meant for your eyes only! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?!

Around the Network

Maybe we should start a console war to spice things up

Stadia is the way of the future! xCloud? PLEASE, Stadia was here well before that nonsense. PS5's SSD? LOL. Cloud gaming doesn't need any loading. Switch? HAHA, Stadia can be played anywhere on any mobile device. PCMR? More like, Expensive Arse Master Race. Stadia so cheap you can use it for 5 years and still cost less as that nonsense.

Too bad Ouya isn't still around. Ouya 2 would have eaten all these potato Consoles and french fries PCs for breakfast. Legend has it that Ouya 2 was capable of teleporting hookers into your room while serving you pancakes.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:

Stadia is the way of the future! xCloud? PLEASE, Stadia was here well before that nonsense. PS5's SSD? LOL. Cloud gaming doesn't need any loading. Switch? HAHA, Stadia can be played anywhere on any mobile device. PCMR? More like, Expensive Arse Master Race. Stadia so cheap you can use it for 5 years and still cost less as that nonsense.

Too bad Ouya isn't still around. Ouya 2 would have eaten all these potato Consoles and french fries PCs for breakfast. Legend has it that Ouya 2 was capable of teleporting hookers into your room while serving you pancakes.

Wait, you mean they actually perfected the technology but we'll never see it?! Why must I live in the world I do?!

Bristow9091 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Wait, you mean they actually perfected the technology but we'll never see it?! Why must I live in the world I do?!

Indeed but the journalists didn't give the first one a chance. They were like, but it doesn't have any games or the controller is terrible or this and that. But did they ever think to themselves that maybe it's not so much that the Ouya was terrible, but everyone else? Quite a shame because it lead to the biggest loss in the history of video games. Ouya didn't fail us, we failed Ouya!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Long ago.

Around the Network

The issue with VGC is, at least how I see it, it's not wrong to say that a lot of the most interesting people are gone or have been banned. But a lot of those people were toxic. Yes, those people did make posts (I might actually be in the minority opinion that a certain frog was probably one of the least bad out of the bunch of very bad influencers despite being the most pervasive and long-lasting) that were funny, or interesting, or often not even either of those things, just somewhat "engaging". And, those people never got replaced by good users, nor even equally bad ones to take their place as the influx of new users is smaller. 

In general though, it's probably better for the site to die with mostly good people than to extend itself another year or two with flame wars. 

I find the people left are a lot more just arguing about brand warfare and feel "flame wars" as you call it. Before I remember I could joke around a lot more and people got it was a joke. Now I can't even joke without someone getting mad about something. 

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:

The issue with VGC is, at least how I see it, it's not wrong to say that a lot of the most interesting people are gone or have been banned. But a lot of those people were toxic. Yes, those people did make posts (I might actually be in the minority opinion that a certain frog was probably one of the least bad out of the bunch of very bad influencers despite being the most pervasive and long-lasting) that were funny, or interesting, or often not even either of those things, just somewhat "engaging". And, those people never got replaced by good users, nor even equally bad ones to take their place as the influx of new users is smaller. 

In general though, it's probably better for the site to die with mostly good people than to extend itself another year or two with flame wars. 

I find the people left are a lot more just arguing about brand warfare and feel "flame wars" as you call it. Before I remember I could joke around a lot more and people got it was a joke. Now I can't even joke without someone getting mad about something. 

Oh, I see what all this is about... ;)

kirby007 said:

Pfft you just mad the guy didnt like a studio

Never played The Last Of Us 2 and never plan to do so. Also happen to think Naughty Dog is a group of rather overrated uninspired trend chasers who tend to make what everyone else is doing, just with shinier graphics... But, some people have taken it to the point where they act like Neil Druckman broke into their home and pissed on their toast. At a certain point you're gonna get bopped with the hammer.

Bristow9091 said:
Eagle367 said:

Oh, I see what all this is about... ;)

I don't think you do but enjoy thinking you're in the know how.

JWeinCom said:
kirby007 said:

Pfft you just mad the guy didnt like a studio

Never played The Last Of Us 2 and never plan to do so. Also happen to think Naughty Dog is a group of rather overrated uninspired trend chasers who tend to make what everyone else is doing, just with shinier graphics... But, some people have taken it to the point where they act like Neil Druckman broke into their home and pissed on their toast. At a certain point you're gonna get bopped with the hammer.

Oh no not the dreaded discussions in this thread

BraLoD said:

Long ago.

Hey friend I miss you 😢

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

VersusEvil said:

VGC is one of the most negative sites I've ever used so much so I requested a permaban awhile back (only came back for 1 or 2 threads) and can honestly say it was a mistake coming back. This site has always been arguments first discussion second the only difference now is the quality of threads have fallen off a cliff.

Sorry if i am mistaken, might be someone with a nick similar, but are you not one of the most usual trash talking users in vgchartz discord if not the worst? If here is negative what can we say about the cesspool that is your dear discord channel where you and your circlejerk friends spend your days insulting and trash talking some users from here?