By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has Vgchartz gotten boring?

Eagle367 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Oh, I see what all this is about... ;)

I don't think you do but enjoy thinking you're in the know how.

JWeinCom said:

Never played The Last Of Us 2 and never plan to do so. Also happen to think Naughty Dog is a group of rather overrated uninspired trend chasers who tend to make what everyone else is doing, just with shinier graphics... But, some people have taken it to the point where they act like Neil Druckman broke into their home and pissed on their toast. At a certain point you're gonna get bopped with the hammer.

Oh no not the dreaded discussions in this thread

BraLoD said:

Long ago.

Hey friend I miss you 😢

But you have 367 eagles to make you company bro :o



Around the Network

One of the most entertaining threads in a while.



I thought the site was pretty active. It's just that we are in a slump where next gen games are pushed back and Nintendo is radio silent until E3 so there just isn't much exciting news in the video game industry.



I think it's nice forum 

I agree the chart threads are now mostly Nintendo fans circlejerking about Switch sale. I do understand why some you don't like to engage it, but I don't understand why it bothers some of you, seems a nonissue for me

I also think this place is more enjoyable when people talk more about games and less about studios, hardware manufacturers etc. What I discovered here is gamers are a strange bunch who actually "stan" companies rather than the games they make, can't relate of course



Things are definitely less interesting in terms of sales data than it was before since the Switch being a beast is now well established and the new consoles are doing similarly to their predecessors so far so that will negatively impact a forum focused on video game sales data. Though if you want there to be more fun here again you certainly succeeded with this thread and the turn it took.



Around the Network

VGC had its golden age, and a renaissance during the NX days. I think we can call this the dark era.

An era can be a pretty long thing but it will end eventually.



BraLoD said:
Eagle367 said:

I don't think you do but enjoy thinking you're in the know how.

JWeinCom said:

Never played The Last Of Us 2 and never plan to do so. Also happen to think Naughty Dog is a group of rather overrated uninspired trend chasers who tend to make what everyone else is doing, just with shinier graphics... But, some people have taken it to the point where they act like Neil Druckman broke into their home and pissed on their toast. At a certain point you're gonna get bopped with the hammer.

Oh no not the dreaded discussions in this thread

Hey friend I miss you 😢

But you have 367 eagles to make you company bro :o

They're the silent type



Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

mZuzek said:

VGC had its golden age, and a renaissance during the NX days. I think we can call this the dark era.

An era can be a pretty long thing but it will end eventually.

Yea but wouldn't it be more likely that after the dark era it just ... ends ... rather than entering a new era? o_O



Link to the VGChartz Discord server: https://discord.gg/2uMTaYtv

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
VersusEvil said:

VGC is one of the most negative sites I've ever used so much so I requested a permaban awhile back (only came back for 1 or 2 threads) and can honestly say it was a mistake coming back. This site has always been arguments first discussion second the only difference now is the quality of threads have fallen off a cliff.

Sorry if i am mistaken, might be someone with a nick similar, but are you not one of the most usual trash talking users in vgchartz discord if not the worst? If here is negative what can we say about the cesspool that is your dear discord channel where you and your circlejerk friends spend your days insulting and trash talking some users from here? 

Even after all this time you still mad I called you out, lol. Living rent free in this fellows head. 



Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
mZuzek said:

VGC had its golden age, and a renaissance during the NX days. I think we can call this the dark era.

An era can be a pretty long thing but it will end eventually.

Yea but wouldn't it be more likely that after the dark era it just ... ends ... rather than entering a new era? o_O

Well if you follow human history, you'll see that we kept on going after the dark ages and, uhhh..... as you can see right now, everything is totally fine and awesome? Like okay maybe the world is imploding but hey at least we don't have slavery right?