By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Phone Do You Have?

What Phone Do You Have

iPhone 12 20.69%

Samsung 23 39.66%

Google Piixel 2 3.45%

OnePlus 2 3.45%

LG 3 5.17%

Other 16 27.59%

Total:58

Been getting more interested with mobile tech lately and mobile gaming. I’m curious what Phone do you have an why.

I have the IPhone 12 because of how well it works with my MacBook Pro with iMessage, notes, and airdrop etc, and because of its camera. 

Around the Network

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 512GB model.

I got it cause I like Android and it's the most feature packed Android phone one can get. Plus I love the stylus and I need it for the occasional signing of documents. Also the 120hz OLED screen is pretty fap worthy.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

iphone, not a fan

Captain_Yuri said:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 512GB model.

I got it cause I like Android and it's the most feature packed Android phone one can get. Plus I love the stylus and I need it for the occasional signing of documents. Also the 120hz OLED screen is pretty fap worthy.

I’ve tried the S21 before. The 120hz with Samsung apps like the browser is as smooth as butter. 

iPhone 8, red, 64GB.

I have iPhones because iOS > Android.

Around the Network

Razer Phone 2

Samsung Galaxy A71 5G

I've stuck with Samsung for my last couple of phones.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Samsung Galaxy A20.

It's pretty neat, but I'm not really into mobile.

Samsung Android phone. I find nothing special about Smartphones. No matter the brand make or model. They are all the same to me. Make some calls. Use a couple of apps for convenience. Use the camera and text occasionally. Handy tool yes. Why people lose their minds over these things is beyond me.

apefowepofmi 8 k 3D camerz! Do you need that to take dumbass selfies? A camera from a decade ago is good enough for that. meh.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Samsung Android phone. I find nothing special about Smartphones. No matter the brand make or model. They are all the same to me. Make some calls. Use a couple of apps for convenience. Use the camera and text occasionally. Handy tool yes. Why people lose their minds over these things is beyond me.

apefowepofmi 8 k 3D camerz! Do you need that to take dumbass selfies? A camera from a decade ago is good enough for that. meh.

^this

I bought my first smartphone (an Iphone 6 Plus) in 2014, and I'm still using it.  I took it apart about 2 years ago and put a larger battery in it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.