By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 and PS Vita stores no longer closing

Looks like people will have to buy classic games if they really want to play games on their consoles legally just right now, there's alternative but tsk pffff, they disagreed with me. :(

Last edited by QUAKECore89 - on 22 March 2021

Around the Network

The end of an era. I'm feeling so sad right now, as I enjoyed the 360 PS3 Wii gen so much.

Thank you for posting. There are a bunch of games on the PSN store that I need to get around to acquiring.

God Jim Ryan is an ass. Another reason the digital future sucks shit.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Guess my copy of Suikoden II is going to be worth even more now. -_-

Around the Network

Even though my PS3 is in my closet, and I may never crack it out again I don't like this one bit. I have a lot of downloaded games that are not available on the ps4/5, games like Chrono Trigger/Cross, Suikoden 1/2, Vagrant Story, Tales of Symphonia, older Final Fantasy games etc.

While this seems likely, Sony hasn't confirmed it. I'm waiting for their announcement.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

BraLoD said:

That's why a full digital future should never happen.

It will. Companies like EA and Activision really wants it. They always get what they want. We gamers can only beg for mercy for a bit longer.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BraLoD said:

That's why a full digital future should never happen.

As long as you can still access your purchased game this really isn’t a big issue.