By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Whatchu Watchin?

Succession didn't really catch my interest at first but I decided to give it a chance after the second season got great reviews. The first season was kinda good; it did just enough to keep me watching. The second season really is great, though. The show hits its stride and can be laugh out loud darkly funny. There are no good people here, but they're certainly entertaining and it allows you to revel in watching them all backstab and generally be shitty to each other in all sorts of interesting ways. The show's greatest strength is its oceans of subtext. People rarely say what they really mean and the show is all about what's really happening between the lines. The season 2 finale was *chef's kiss*.

Around the Network

i've been rotating between WandaVision and Attack on Titan for the past month, both of which have been amazing

I've been watching Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist 03.

Love Attack on Titan probably will go down as one of my favorite animes next to Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

FMA 03 is good but i don't find it as engaging as Brotherhood.

Eric2048 said:

FMA 03 is good but i don't find it as engaging as Brotherhood.

...OH! 2003. I thought there was suddenly a third FMA anime I hadn't heard about.

I thought '03 started better and Brotherhood finished better.

Upload, which kinda feels like a less bleak version of Black Mirror and Snowpiercer.

Around the Network
Summerset said:

Upload, which kinda feels like a less bleak version of Black Mirror and Snowpiercer.

Watched that out of curiosity (and to actually get some use out of Prime Video) last year. Starts out a bit iffy but I really got invested in the characters eventually. Looking forward to season 2.

TallSilhouette said:
Summerset said:

Watched that out of curiosity (and to actually get some use out of Prime Video) last year. Starts out a bit iffy but I really got invested in the characters eventually. Looking forward to season 2.

Same. Store brand-Tom Cruise and Nora have a great chemistry.

Clarice S1
American gods S3

And re watching vikings with my wife since she not seen that !

Rewatching some classics, been in a criminal drama kind of mood lately. Saw all seasons of The Wire recently, currently rewatching Gomorrah (about halfway through season 3 now). In addition, I'm rewatching The Office for something lighter and I'm also watching American Gods. After AG finishes, I'm going to see season 5 of The Expanse.

Watched the pilot episode to Superman & Louis the other day. Was pleasantly surprised, the cast I thought looked a bit suspect but it works and if the show continues like this I will probably watch the whole season. Promising start.

Also watching Wandavision up to latest episode.. starts of weird and slow but picks up and is my favourite shows atm. Plus watching One piece and AOT (final season).