5 3 5.66%

6 4 7.55%

7 11 20.75%

8 14 26.42%

9 8 15.09%

10 9 16.98%

Total:53
Cerebralbore101 said:

I guarantee you these D/P remakes will be inferior to the originals in every way. Just buy D/P or Platinum on the DS. These remakes are not worth picking up.

Poke'mon Legends on the other hand has me pretty hyped. I forgot that Gamefreak moved their offices to the main Nintendo building. So they may be getting some help polishing this one by mainline Nintendo. If Nintendo EAD or Monolithsoft is helping with Legends, and if they delay it to winter 2023 it could wind up being polished to perfection!

Must to point 4th gen actually have the best Pokemon games in therm of length and content. Platinum is arguably the second biggest game in the series behind only HG/SS, you will need some 100 hours to beat most of post games features/quests/legendaries

In 4th gen the gameplay was already pretty balanced, the only main feature missing is the triple battles that are barely used nowadays...

If you have a DS or 3DS and never played 4th gen I absolutely advice to get the original instead of this remaster

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

I guarantee you these D/P remakes will be inferior to the originals in every way. Just buy D/P or Platinum on the DS. These remakes are not worth picking up.

Poke'mon Legends on the other hand has me pretty hyped. I forgot that Gamefreak moved their offices to the main Nintendo building. So they may be getting some help polishing this one by mainline Nintendo. If Nintendo EAD or Monolithsoft is helping with Legends, and if they delay it to winter 2023 it could wind up being polished to perfection!

Must to point 4th gen actually have the best Pokemon games in therm of length and content. Platinum is arguably the second biggest game in the series behind only HG/SS, you will need some 100 hours to beat most of post games features/quests/legendaries

In 4th gen the gameplay was already pretty balanced, the only main feature missing is the triple battles that are barely used nowadays...

If you have a DS or 3DS and never played 4th gen I absolutely advice to get the original instead of this remaster

Yeah Poke'mon Platinum is $140 these days for good reason.https://www.pricecharting.com/game/nintendo-ds/pokemon-platinum

I am absolutely playing the remaster over the originals which were slow as molasses.

Marth said:

The remake is over half a year away from release and we have seen like 90 secs of footage, yet you guys claim to know everything about it already.

There are signs that can't lie and there are things that can't be changed unfortunately.
Like with bravely default 2 , the chara design and aesthetics didn't change despite people not liking them. It seems to be the same way here, they took that route and it's too late to change the artistic direction. Don't expect a small developer like ILCA to make drastic changes where Square developers couldn't do a thing.

Marth said:

The remake is over half a year away from release and we have seen like 90 secs of footage, yet you guys claim to know everything about it already.

I can understand people being disappointed with the art style. But no way can they convince me the remaster will play worse than the original which played slow as molasses

Around the Network
Baddman said:
Marth said:

I can understand people being disappointed with the art style. But no way can they convince me the remaster will play worse than the original which played slow as molasses

Was that the generation that had "too much water" according to IGN?

Dulfite said:
Baddman said:

No, it's the 3rd generation with Sapphire that had too much water according to IGN.

heavenmercenary01 said:
Dulfite said:

No, it's the 3rd generation with Sapphire that had too much water according to IGN.

Ah, thank you. I have gained knowledge.

For the record, the original Diamond and Pearl are painfully slow. Slow HP bars, slow animations, slow surfing speeds, a shitton of HMs to use, saving takes forever, slow bikes, areas that prohibit bikes, areas that prohibit running, it all adds up, especially since Sinnoh is such a large region.

I'm the newbie here.

Play only first and second generation. And the Pokemon go.

I'll buy the remake and the Pokemon BoTW.