Jesus

Around the Network
mk7sx said:

----

Wii 2009 - 753,000

NDS 2010 - 613,200

753K > NSW FEB 2021 > 613K

Signature goes here!

This makes it sound like the PS5 in terms of units sold is not the fastest-selling console after 4 months in the US. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:

This makes it sound like the PS5 in terms of units sold is not the fastest-selling console after 4 months in the US. 

I like Matt but his statements doesn't help us at all.

"It's the biggest X, dollar wise"

yeah but the consoles are the most expensive Nintendo/Sony consoles yet, so dollar wise doesn't say much about actual sales. 

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

SKMBlake said:
trunkswd said:

yeah but the consoles are the most expensive Nintendo/Sony consoles yet, so dollar wise doesn't say much about actual sales. 

Yes, exactly my thoughts. Switch was number 1 in terms of unit and dollar sales, so it has to be way ahead of PS5. Switch is priced at $200 and $300, while PS5 is priced at $400 and $500. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

What is happening to Vgchartz?? How come we don’t already have a thread about February NPD??

Valdney said:

What is happening to Vgchartz?? How come we don’t already have a thread about February NPD??

it's funny

Us and Jp, NPD, and Famitsu have problems recently. 

I thought it was on next week lol, nee thread incoming

SKMBlake said:
trunkswd said:

Y'all forgot the PS3 and it's $600 launch price already?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
SKMBlake said:

Y'all forgot the PS3 and it's $600 launch price already?

Yep, selective memory

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me