Little Nightmares II (NS,... 35 3.83%

The NiOh Collection (PS5) 52 5.70%

Persona 5 Strikers (NS, PC, PS4) 97 10.62%

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (NS) 330 36.14%

Werewolf: The Apocalypse ... 13 1.42%

Something Else 19 2.08%

Nothing This Month 113 12.38%

Total:913

What game this month is your most anticipated game? Note, there aren't enough poll options for all of these titles (also if another title is missing from here, feel free to comment in here).  

• Blue Fire (NS)
  • Bravely Default II (NS)
  • Control (PS5/S|X)
  • Ghost & Goblins Resurection (NS)
  • Little Nightmares II (NS, PC, PS4, PS5, XB One, S|X)
  • The NiOh Collection (PS5)
  • Persona 5 Strikers (NS, PC, PS4)
  • Retromania Wrestling (NS, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (NS)
  • Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, S|X)

Bonus Question, What games did you start the year off by playing?

I'll start. I have been playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Demon's Souls, and Hades mostly. 

Around the Network

Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury is my most wanted for February but I'm keeping an eye on Blue Fire and I'll be getting it if the critics are good.

Bonus question: I've been playing Resident Evil Revelations, Celeste (replay) and Overwatch (as always) since the start of the year.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 25 January 2021

Signature goes here!

Little Nightmares 2, another bare bones month tho in what's looking like a pretty bare bones year so far.

Bonus Question: I started the year by playing Sunset Overdrive DLC and have just been replaying older stuff, currently at 6 old games replayed and 1 new game beat (Haven, it was fantastic). 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 25 January 2021

Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

Pretty poor month. I guess if pushed I'd say Persona 5 Strikers. But I'm a stickler for having complete game collections and playing through them in order so I'm not willing to even buy it until Persona 5 itself is available on Steam.

As for the bonus, been playing Football Manager 2020, Europa Universalis 4 and Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy so far this year.

Mario 3D World. I was excited about Bravely Default 2 when it was announced, but something about the most recent videos just seems off.

Currently playing 13 Sentinels, easily the best game of 2020, should finish it this week.

Around the Network

It's a close call between Mario 3D World and Bravely Default 2.  I think I am more likely to buy Mario 3D World again, so I voted for that.

Bonus: I am usually playing through several games at once.  This month I've played through Freedom Force (again) and Mike Tyson's Punch Out (again).  I'm also playing BotW (again), Celeste (for the first time, wahoo!), and I'm currently on the end boss for Cuphead.  I hope to beat it soon.

I'd say Bravely Default 2 but I have reservations about the game due to some not that positive impressions I read about the demo.

Maybe I should try the demo out myself but I don't have time

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 25 January 2021

Your sword did not cut deep enough

I had a really hard time choosing between Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury or the Nioh Collection. I went with Nioh because I already preordered it and I'm on a Ps5 binge right now. Will pick up switch games again once the honeymoon phase is over on that console.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Control, hopefully I have reward points for the upgrade. cba to use real monies

Persona 5 Strikers finally! Been looking forward to this one since playing the Japanese demo in what feels like ages ago. Was surprised to see that it's coming to the PC, but between the hefty price and Denuvo DRM, I think I might choose the 30fps edition anyway.