By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon Snap releases 30th of April, new trailer

If it has about 60 hours of content to 100% then I'm getting it some day

Around the Network

Really nice visuals but not my kind of game.

Not my cup of tea personally, but I'm happy for all those fans of the first game who are finally getting the sequel so many of them have waited over two decades for.

This is really strengthens Switch's first half of the year; with the addition of Bowser's Fury, Monster Hunter Rise, Bravely Default II, and other secondary titles this is looking to be the best first semester the Switch has had, even before we know what games are coming in May/June.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. I want it to be good so badly. It definitely looks like it has 9/10 potential. Hopefully this isn't another Pokken, or Star Allies.

Man i can't wait for the game.

Around the Network

Never played the first one,

Looking at the trailer, all you seem to do is explore a world and take photos of pokemon?

Cobretti2 said:

Looking at the trailer, all you seem to do is explore a world and take photos of pokemon?

This game appeals to me in the same way Animal Crossing does. There is just something so delightful, charming, and relaxing about a game like this in a world that is constantly stressing you out. Most games are intense or violent, which doesn't help at all with mental issues. This is the kind of game you play when you want to have peaceful aesthetics, soothing sounds, and feel accomplished that you may witness something few that play the game will. It's the kind of game that helps combat the isolation and loneliness of Covid, just like Animal Crossing.

Cobretti2 said:

Just like super mario bros is just going right till the end of the course

We reap what we sow

According to the game's website it will feature "over 200" Pokemon.

https://newpokemonsnap.pokemon.com/en-us/

shhh... Don't tell anyone, but I never played Pokémon Snap.