By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any nintendo fans interested in either PS5 or Xbox series X this year?

Which secondary console you'll get?

Xbox Series X/S 14 21.54%

PS5 24 36.92%

Both 6 9.23%

None 21 32.31%

Total:65

I'm considering getting a Series X when Hellblade 2 comes out, if it's as amazing as the first game.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 January 2021

Around the Network

@d21lewis size does not matter let me repeat size does not matter it's how you handle it .

DISCLAIMER : I am definitely not talking about anything other than storage size.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 01 January 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I own a Switch and don't have a PS4 or XB1. But I got a Series X because of Game Pass, and because most of my kids' friends have Xboxes.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Already got a Series X and loving it. I'll upgrade from my ps4 pro when/if they release a ps5 slim revision.

Not this year. Most likely will get a ps5 whenever the ps5lite releases, or something like that. Not sure about Xbox right now, maybe ill consider it in a year or so.

Switch is enough for now

Around the Network

Got the series x and waiting till next year when good ps5 games come out so I can get one

Well its not exactly like I could get either even if I wanted to, but Im not interested right now anyway. The game I want to play the most is a remake of a PS3 game. However Im not spending like 600 bucks to play it. Big games on the new gen consoles are also too expensive, so I would wait to buy many of them anyway. The PS4 and Switch will keep me going for a while. I also have the XB1 just in case, but I havent even had that thing plugged in for quite a while.

My sister and husband, who never stopped gaming on Nintendo, plan to play Psychonauts 2 on PC Game Pass. That seems to be the go-to for many that only buy select brands every gen. To others it’s to preserve their console loyalties, almost like a dirty little secret.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Not at all. The only games I want to play on those systems are games that should be on the 70ish million Switch already.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I'm pretty covered for the next few years at least. Have an XB One X And just got new gaming PC which is mid-to-high level. Will probably get the inevitable mid-gen Series X model though.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden