By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any nintendo fans interested in either PS5 or Xbox series X this year?

Which secondary console you'll get?

Xbox Series X/S 14 21.54%

PS5 24 36.92%

Both 6 9.23%

None 21 32.31%

Total:65

I'm interested in both consoles, but I would go for the Xbox Series X first. Missed out on the Xbox One.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:

I am much more interested in a XSX than a PS5. The PS5 doesn't interest me in the slightest, in fact, the ugly design alone makes this an easy choice but the value proposition of the XSX is also much better.

Yes, this is also a thing. The PS5 being the ugliest mainstream consumer product ever makes me actively not want it.

GoOnKid said:

I am much more interested in a XSX than a PS5. The PS5 doesn't interest me in the slightest, in fact, the ugly design alone makes this an easy choice but the value proposition of the XSX is also much better.

I actually don't mind the look of the PS5, what makes it unappealing to me is it has zero games I want while Series X at least has Hellblade 2 and Halo Infinite in the pipe. It's too early to say but I wouldn't be surprised if PS5 ends up being another PS4 and I never buy one. It's probably just time for me to accept that Playstation just isn't for me any more.