By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Welcome 2021: VG Edition

What is your top Video Game goal/wish of 2021?

Purchase a Game 1 16.67%

Improve your skills in a game 1 16.67%

Finish a game 1 16.67%

Purchase a Console 1 16.67%

Record sales of your favorite Game 0 0%

Record sales of your favorite Console 0 0%

Other 2 33.33%

Total:6

2020 is done, but there are probably there is a specific VG related goal that you have. What is it? Share your goal here and hopefully this time next year we can revisit and double check if those goals were met.

I selected Improve my skills in one game.

If you read my 2020 post, you know that I really enjoyed Ring Fit Adventure, so for this year I really hope to keep up my momentum and don't quit playing this game any time soon. My first goal is to reach 100 hours played on 2021. It might not sound like much, but for an exercise game I think it would be awesome if I achieve it. 

I can't cheat, and I can't select two options, but just as a rule of thumb, I always want sales records to be broken.

Around the Network

My priority is getting hold of Monster Hunter Rise on Switch, and getting through my 2020 backlog which means finishing Immortals Fenyx Rising and playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and Sniper Elite 4. Even if no new games other than MH release for a while, I won't be running out of stuff to play any time soon.

I want to finish at least two more Nuzlockes. Pokemon Black 2/White 2 is going to be a bitch to run, but it's the one that's left.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I don't have video game goals

To be able to travel freely.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

To catch up on my massive backlog on the Switch.

My backlog on PC is literally impossible to catch up on ao no hope there.

To stop picking nos.. to not play Rocket League.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.