By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated January Release

What is your most anticipated game for January?

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Leg... 123 15.19%

Cyber Shadow 40 4.94%

Disgaea 6 (Japan only) 28 3.46%

Gods Will Fall 0 0%

Hitman 3 112 13.83%

The Medium 111 13.70%

Ride 4 1 0.12%

Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game Complete 58 7.16%

Nothing this month 337 41.60%

Total:810

“Atelier Ryan”

heh

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Looks like January will be good for me catching up on the backlog. I have so much. Still need to play Sunshine and Galaxy, the Spyro Trilogy, Age of Calamity, and currently working on Tiny Metal 1 and Red Dead Redemption 2 (though I'm not sure I'll continue this one as the controls and movement make this game unenjoyable for me).

I did just beat Bug Fables and it is only the third ever game I've given a 100/100 out of like 130 reviews. Absolutely stunning game!

Cyber Shadow

Nothing.

Maybe Scott Pilgrim after a heavy discount.

BONUS: Most anticipated title of 2021? That would be BotW2, if it releases next year that is

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

The Medium perhaps. New game to try on game pass. Too spooky but will try.

Around the Network

Atelier Ryza 2 and Scott Pilgrim. Pretty slow month for me. Happy to spend it playing Grimrock II and Cyberpunk. :)

Tough call between Scott Pilgrim and Cyber Shadow.

I guess Scott Pilgrim.

Bonus question: I'm most anticipating BotW 2 (if it is indeed a 2021 game), Resident Evil 8, Bayonetta 3 (again, if it's a 2021 title), and Ys IX.

Hitman 3. I kept putting off going back to Hitman 2, exploring it more, and tryimg out the new missions for the first time, and fully planned to do so in Nov-Dec. Then Shadow Of Mordor and Shadow Of War happened. So while it wins in a walk, it will probably be a Feb-March game for me.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hitman 3 and umm The Medium.

I picked Cyber Shadow, based entirely on the trailer shown in the Indie Direct.

Bonus answer is absolutely, positively Hollow Knight: Silksong. Supposedly some information coming on Dec. 31!

Last edited by kenjab - on 28 December 2020

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish