By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated January Release

What is your most anticipated game for January?

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Leg... 123 15.19%

Cyber Shadow 40 4.94%

Disgaea 6 (Japan only) 28 3.46%

Gods Will Fall 0 0%

Hitman 3 112 13.83%

The Medium 111 13.70%

Ride 4 1 0.12%

Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game Complete 58 7.16%

Nothing this month 337 41.60%

Total:810

Cyber Shadow but admitedly I'll be catching up with some games instead waiting for February to hit some awaited titles.

SMT V is my most awaited game next year !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Hitman 3. I kept putting off going back to Hitman 2, exploring it more, and tryimg out the new missions for the first time, and fully planned to do so in Nov-Dec. Then Shadow Of Mordor and Shadow Of War happened. So while it wins in a walk, it will probably be a Feb-March game for me.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hitman 3 and umm The Medium.

I picked Cyber Shadow, based entirely on the trailer shown in the Indie Direct.

Bonus answer is absolutely, positively Hollow Knight: Silksong. Supposedly some information coming on Dec. 31!

Last edited by kenjab - on 28 December 2020

SW-3707-5131-3911

Looks like January is the perfect month to replay Chrono Trigger and FFVI.

Around the Network

Nothing for me.

January will probably be occupied mostly by The Outer Worlds. It's Mass Effect, but good.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nothing for me this month, like usual :P

I would say Scott Pilgrim if I could get a physical copy on the Switch. Otherwise I choose nothing.

Cyber Shadow, probably followed by Scott Pilgrim. But I'll most likely focus on huge backlog especially during the first two weeks of holidays

Atelier Ryza 2

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar