By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We have Sony Ponies and Xbots, but what is the proper nickname for rabid Nintendo fans?

What about those PC Elitist

In my childhood, i was called a Nintenerd.

So that seems to stick more.

Around the Network

There are many Nintendo fanboys who protect them for whatever they do like there are Sony and Xbox fanboys and as Spencer said it's one of the worst parts of the industry.

BasilZero said:

I call Nintendo only fans Nintendonerds.

Some people can only afford 1 console so you shouldn't call people fanboys just because they only buy 1 console per generation.

Way back in the day in old Gamepro forum I used to frequent, the derogatory term were:
"Nintendrones"
"Xbots"
Sony (I believe it was "Tools?") Not 100%. Flaming towards their fans wasn't used nearly as much as it was a heavily Sony board, so tough to remember..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

They're usually called Nintendrones, but there aren't many vocal fanboys on Nintendo's side as far as I know, hence you don't see it being used as much as Sony ponies and xbots

Around the Network

Sony Pony is still funny, I feel like there could've been a better name than a school children rhyme. But on the other hand, 'Ponies' for short does work well.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

foodfather said:

Considering how they seem to mind their own business I don't think they need a name. Nintendo fans seems right.

They do?

Try this... say Breath of the Wild and compare it to absolutely any other open-world game and see what happens.

We are called ”The Knights of Wholesome Gaming”.

Or ”The Descendants of Video Games’ Savior”

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Nintendrones is the one I've heard.

NintenDodos is one I heard