By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We have Sony Ponies and Xbots, but what is the proper nickname for rabid Nintendo fans?

Never heard of any of these nicknames for Nintendo fanboys...or Sony Pony for that matter. Xbot is pretty much industry standard.

I don't really care for the fanboy wars, but for sake of brainstorming something catchy, I probably would go with Nintendon'ts or Nintendolts.

Around the Network
Shiken said:

Nintendrone or drone seems to be the most widely used term.

That's what I use.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Stellar_Fungk said:
Branko2166 said:

...but will swoon over the latest iteration of usual Nintendo games like Super Mario Brothers, Kart, or Zelda.

But I love the latest iteration of the usual Nintendo games, like Super Mario Bros. and the The Legend of Zelda.

We Nintendo fans are the most civilized and levelheaded gamers in the whole wide world. All thanks to us being affected by Nintendo’s wonderful games since childhood. We have a cultured past and presence.

To believe that this is not so... well, that’s what a fool would do.

It is understandable to be fair, nostalgia is very powerful.

After a few generations of a franchise you can get very attached. I wasn't so much criticising the attachment, merely calling out some double standards that some fanboys have.

I am still attached to the old school Heroes of Might and Magic type games as well as turn based RPGs.

With Playstation, I can't get enough of Uncharted, Infamous and Ratchet and Clank.

kirby007 said:

Rolstoppable

Laughed a little too hard reading this lol

JWeinCom said:

Well hung studs.

Even the ladies?! 

Around the Network

I thought I go a bit out of the box for some variation:

Reggie babies
Nintcompoops
Shigaroos
Man United formerly known as Liverpool
(For those not into Football, supporters of football teams who live on the hopes of the glory days of the past)

RolStoppable said:

Ponyslayers.

You made Animal Crossing gamers sad pandas. Not thet they weren't furries yet before. But they were less sad.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Fei-Hung said:
JWeinCom said:

Well hung studs.

Even the ladies?! 

Specially the ladies.

I have periods of social disconnection, it's a part of me that I need and keenly embrace. I'll still log in and read news and threads during those times, but I won't be (very) active on the site, so I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause (late answers, bumps or the like).

Also...

Please, feel free to correct my English.

Verter said:
Fei-Hung said:

Even the ladies?! 

Specially the ladies.

Spooning ladies just took a turn. Lol

Ninkid

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar