By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We have Sony Ponies and Xbots, but what is the proper nickname for rabid Nintendo fans?

They're usually called Nintendrones, but there aren't many vocal fanboys on Nintendo's side as far as I know, hence you don't see it being used as much as Sony ponies and xbots

Around the Network

Sony Pony is still funny, I feel like there could've been a better name than a school children rhyme. But on the other hand, 'Ponies' for short does work well.

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

foodfather said:

Considering how they seem to mind their own business I don't think they need a name. Nintendo fans seems right.

They do?

Try this... say Breath of the Wild and compare it to absolutely any other open-world game and see what happens.

We are called ”The Knights of Wholesome Gaming”.

Or ”The Descendants of Video Games’ Savior”

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Nintendrones is the one I've heard.

Around the Network

NintenDodos is one I heard

Intrinsic said:
foodfather said:

Considering how they seem to mind their own business I don't think they need a name. Nintendo fans seems right.

They do?

Try this... say Breath of the Wild and compare it to absolutely any other open-world game and see what happens.

This.

Also, say that another consoles 1st party game sales hit "Nintendo levels" (which is a compliment) and see what happens. 

Sony=Fellow Gamers
Xbox=Fellow Gamers
Nintendo=Fellow Gamers
PC=Scum

Spoiler!
It was a joke

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

if we go by votes the choice is obvious

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I guess nothing really caught on on a universal level. Probably due to Nintendo just doing it’s own thing

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.