By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We have Sony Ponies and Xbots, but what is the proper nickname for rabid Nintendo fans?

Nintendon't

Around the Network
foodfather said:

Considering how they seem to mind their own business I don't think they need a name. Nintendo fans seems right.

I'm not really talking about the normal fans, all 3 console companies have those. I'm referring to the rabid fanboys, the types who attacked Jim Sterling for daring to give BOTW a 7/10 review because he didn't like the weapon durability system. The "bad apples spoil the bunch" type of fans. 

smelly smash players in need of deodorant, smelly smashers for short 

they should have called the nintendo switch the nintendo STINK since those are the only people using it

Spoiler!
/s but only partly because apparently it's true 
Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 30 November 2020

Drones are red,

Ponies are blue,

Go call a Xbot

If you want some green.

I have periods of social disconnection, it's a part of me that I need and keenly embrace. I'll still log in and read news and threads during those times, but I won't be (very) active on the site, so I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause (late answers, bumps or the like).

Also...

Please, feel free to correct my English.

So, seems like Nintendrone is the gold standard. Good to know.

Around the Network

I feel like Nintendrone is the most common one in use, but it never really caught on. Kinda like "honky". How about Nintendipshits? Or my nickname from high school, Stupid Idiot?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

foodfather said:

Considering how they seem to mind their own business I don't think they need a name. Nintendo fans seems right.

That's why we're nintendrones. We just hover above the console wars and just observe everything from afar

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

A person who likes the number 97.

OTBWY said:

I don't get it.

@OP

When 1up.com was still a thing, it was nintendork.

OTBWY said:

I prefer 99 personally.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261