By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD 2020

Best selling family this month (units)?

Nintendo family 69 77.53%

Playstation family 19 21.35%

XBOX family 1 1.12%

Total:89

That's most likely made 30 million no longer feasible to achieve for the Switch now unless it has an absolutely insane December but it could still get to about 28 and get the third highest year behind the DS's two biggest years. At absolute worst it'll get the fourth highest which is still really impressive considering how massive the DS's top three years were.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe surged in the software charts, up 6 from #20 to #14.

How long until Furukawa slams his fist on the table and orders Nintendo's developers to make another SMB game...

How violent

RolStoppable said:

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe surged in the software charts, up 6 from #20 to #14.

How long until Furukawa slams his fist on the table and orders Nintendo's developers to make another SMB game...

Calling it: Odyssey 2 is in development right now

Thread now update

Around the Network

Well, congrats to the Switch for keeping its winning streak , but it's a shame that supply constraints affected everyone so much. I think it will be more interesting to see how the PS5/XS fare during regular non-holiday months when stock issues are solved.

Big jump for Luigi's Mansion 3.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 11 December 2020

RolStoppable said:

i ask the same thing.... 

I wonder what the PS and Xbox Family totals are.

Intrinsic said:

I wonder what the PS and Xbox Family totals are.

I guess NPD numbers for last gen in the US will leak in the coming days?
This is the only mention of "family sales" I've come across but that's November in Europe + Australia.

For France best launch console :

• PS5 : 107K
  • Switch : 105K
  • Wii : 95K
  • PS4 : 90K
  • Xbox One : 50K
  • Xbox Series X/S : 37K

https://ludostrie.com/linfographie-du-11-decembre-2020/