By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you about Vgchartz (New and improved)

Gobbledy gooker!

I hate eagles 1 3.03%

Why? 1 3.03%

You are annoying me right now 7 21.21%

I am annoying you right now 3 9.09%

Myself 0 0%

Ponies 11 33.33%

Drones 2 6.06%

Xbots 1 3.03%

Mods 4 12.12%

Phil Spencer 3 9.09%

Total:33

Nothing much, I quite like this community.
I can't think of anything that annoys me offhand. Maybe sexism, there's an excess of that here. Kind of made this place into a sausage fest. There are more women in pro-wrestling and MMA fansites than this place. On the bright side, it's like 5-10% as bad as it used to be. Massive improvement.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Finale said:

Itself.

This is where the thread has peaked. Nothing beyond this point can cross the greatness of this reply. What are the rest of you still doing here eh? It's over. It's done. Don't waste your time trying to come up with a better reply.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Finale said:

Itself.

This is where the thread has peaked. Nothing beyond this point can cross the greatness of this reply. What are the rest of you still doing here eh? It's over. It's done. Don't waste your time trying to come up with a better reply.

Dang, I wish I had so much brain power!

That free speech is not allowed.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I never quite understood why we always talk about sales

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
Eagle367 said:

Dang, I wish I had so much brain power!

Don't we all

m0ney said:

Hardy Har har

SKMBlake said:

I never quite understood why we always talk about sales

Yeah that's strange to me as well. I thought the site was for charts about how awesome Sony is, not sales.

No mobile friendly interface

Updated site... But nota updated sales numbers. Should we have official
Sales numbers for all current consoles please. After all, this is what this site is about

m0ney said:

Free speech is allowed and wholly promoted on this website.  -The fact we have allowed you to make this statement is an example of free speech.
Free speech actually has a ton of legislative restrictions which vary from region to region across the planet.

Usually those who complain about the "lack of free speech" tend to do so without actually understanding the fundamental basic legal implications of that particular freedom, for example libel overrules free speech in a court of law.

In short, free speech does not entitle an individual to say whatever they desire without repercussion or opposition, it never did.

There. Now you are more educated on the topic.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

This has taken a weird turn but since the thread has peaked, I don't really care.