By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you about Vgchartz (New and improved)

Gobbledy gooker!

I hate eagles 1 3.03%

Why? 1 3.03%

You are annoying me right now 7 21.21%

I am annoying you right now 3 9.09%

Myself 0 0%

Ponies 11 33.33%

Drones 2 6.06%

Xbots 1 3.03%

Mods 4 12.12%

Phil Spencer 3 9.09%

Total:33

My calls for supporter tiers beyond Gold, after 2 years. continue to go ignored. As does my dismissed idea to give the Nazis a more mainstream home. Excluding them:

A - Hurts the site's numbers. I don't think we can be too picky here. Give the Nazis a place to gather, and we will be back to early gen 7 traffic before the end of the year. If we do this right, we could become the #1 gaming site in the world. I've seen what's happening on Alexa. It's grim. The Nazis can help us.

B - Denies us, all of us, game takes/recommendations/opinions, from an entire group of people, just because they have different opinions. Which is crazy. As the saying goes, and I hear it often, there is strength in diversity.

C - See points A and B.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

My calls for supporter tiers beyond Gold, after 2 years. continue to go ignored. As does my dismissed idea to give the Nazis a more mainstream home. Excluding them:

A - Hurts the site's numbers. I don't think we can be too picky here. Give the Nazis a place to gather, and we will be back to early gen 7 traffic before the end of the year. If we do this right, we could become the #1 gaming site in the world. I've seen what's happening on Alexa. It's grim. The Nazis can help us.

B - Denies us, all of us, game takes/recommendations/opinions, from an entire group of people, just because they have different opinions. Which is crazy. As the saying goes, and I hear it often, there is strength in diversity.

C - See points A and B.

I don't think you are serious about Nazis, but in case you were...

A. This is not a political site and so they are treated no better or worse than most any other group.  If we gave the Nazis a place to gather, then maybe it would return traffic levels, however this would no longer be a gaming site.

B. Nothing is preventing them from contributing their game takes/recommendations/opinions as individuals.

TomaTito said:
Eagle367 said:

Damn I thought I made it obvious I wanted joke answers but apparently very few people took the hint.

You could say you are annoyed on the seriousness of it all.

That's a fair point.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

jlauro said:

I am annoyed by polls missing the answer I want.

Fair enough. Though I am annoyed I only get 10 answers for polls.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Probably the adverts. Makes the mobile experience impossible.
Thank jebus for the adblock.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

When I'm on mobile but not logged in, things look fine, but when I log in it treats it like a computer and doesn't autofit boxes to the screensize.
Can someone tell me how to fix this if it isn't a CSS/React issue?

Dulfite said:

When I'm on mobile but not logged in, things look fine, but when I log in it treats it like a computer and doesn't autofit boxes to the screensize.

if you scroll to the very bottom of the page you should see a link that says "Display as Mobile", by clicking on it, it should force the site to display in mobile mode.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Dulfite said:

if you scroll to the very bottom of the page you should see a link that says "Display as Mobile", by clicking on it, it should force the site to display in mobile mode.

I looked and didn't see anything. Is it in the bottom left, middle, or right of the page? Maybe I have a popup blocking it?

Not unique to VGChartz, but this site has one of the worse cookie acceptance systems. You need to check off each one individually, and then you might still accidentally click "Agree to all". It also regularly asks me to do it again.

Itself.