By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon's Souls Remake Review Thread - Metacritic started at 92

What Score do you think DS will get?

96-100 0 0%

91-95 25 44.64%

86-90 23 41.07%

81-85 6 10.71%

76-80 1 1.79%

71-75 0 0%

66-70 0 0%

61-65 0 0%

56-60 0 0%

51-55 1 1.79%

Total:56

Just weighing in on personal boss difficulties, I seem to remember having the most trouble with False King Allant. Not many others gave me too much trouble in Demons on PS3 but I guess a lot depends on how much grass you farm. I had a strange experience with Bloodborne where the very first boss (Cleric Beast) and his reprisal in the dlc were easily my toughest challenge but then other more notorious bosses like Lady Maria I'd beat on practically my first try (dex build, if curious). Anywho, the remake looks fantastic and reviews seem to reflect that. Looking forward to jumping back in after so many years.

Around the Network

Look at the graphics of this... its nuts.

It went back up to 92, which tells me it will probably slip back down to 91 at one point but definitely isn't gonna do a late-game tumble to like 86 or something. Still to early to call it until we get to the 75-80 review mark (it's currently at 59), but I think it's fair to say 90+ is an almost certainty at this point.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

TallSilhouette said:

Just weighing in on personal boss difficulties, I seem to remember having the most trouble with False King Allant. Not many others gave me too much trouble in Demons on PS3 but I guess a lot depends on how much grass you farm. I had a strange experience with Bloodborne where the very first boss (Cleric Beast) and his reprisal in the dlc were easily my toughest challenge but then other more notorious bosses like Lady Maria I'd beat on practically my first try (dex build, if curious). Anywho, the remake looks fantastic and reviews seem to reflect that. Looking forward to jumping back in after so many years.

aaaah King Allant. The only boss I've not fought. too bad my save corrupted...I was about to go fight that beast of a boss and lost it all. Gotta start over. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android