By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix reports ¥6.5b loss for HD games, driven by poor performance of Marvel's Avengers

Well, since Avengers is a GAAS, I'm imagining that microtransations(if they are there, and if not in the future) will make up for it, unfortunely.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

well that means that FF7 R2 releases sooner

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Most of that budget was the license. I hope they learn from that mistake.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sounds good to me. Karma for making the exclusive DLC deal.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Prices of DLC are getting slashed. Unlikely this will make money. And that's a good thing. Just make a good game instead of a giant ad for microtransactions.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

Oh you. That had nothing to do with it.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
sales2099 said:

Oh you. That had nothing to do with it.

I know. Maybe I should have said indirect karma or unrelated karma.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I thought the Corona pandemic would push all big gaming companies and the sales of their games a lot

Good, let that be a lesson to publishers betting on GaaS and unfinished games to sell, even if they are a big franchise.

Avengers flopped? You don't say! Shocked I tell you! Avengers disassembled!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!