By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo quarterly results (Switch 68.3m, Animal Crossing 26.04m)

padib said:

Your counting is so lame that it's not even fun to tease you about it anymore. It would be like celebrating my birthday two months earlier. So let me ask you this, maybe you can riddle it on your fingers. Is 22 closer to 24 or closer to 12? Honest question for you.

Nothing tricky about NSMB = 14.1, it's meaningless. NSMBWii = 23m in 95 weeks. (I'll let you figure what 95 weeks is, Houdini)

Here's a tip for you look up what the previous year before 2020 is note how you can't quote my posts because I never said the amount of months between release I said it came out last year which is objectively true as it came out in 2019 now here's a clue for you is January 2019 in 2019? Take your time.

Apparently 14.1m is tricky for you because you struggle to realize that 14.1m puts the game close to SMO's total with many years to go to the point it makes your declaration silly at this point what's funny is your attempt to try an argue using NSMBW when it goes against you alone as all you're proven is my earlier point when I highlighted that 2D Mario always beat out 3D Mario.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

They teased a new game last month with some concept art:

Apparently it's an action title with a Japanese theme set to release in 2021.

Original IP ?! 

Nic-uuuuuuuuuu !

Probably first trailer/teaser coming in the begining of next year.

No confirmation yet but yeah it does seem to be a new IP. I hope it gets properly unveiled soon as I've enjoyed Good Feel's Kirby and Yoshi games and I'd like to see them try their hand at something all their own.

Good-Feel said that this new IP is being made by their studio in Osaka while their main studio in Tokyo is focusing on contracted work. So this new title is probably another self-published title just like that Monkey Barrels game they released a year ago.

deerox said:
curl-6 said:
Mar1217 said:

Original IP ?! 

Nic-uuuuuuuuuu !

Probably first trailer/teaser coming in the begining of next year.

No confirmation yet but yeah it does seem to be a new IP. I hope it gets properly unveiled soon as I've enjoyed Good Feel's Kirby and Yoshi games and I'd like to see them try their hand at something all their own.

Good-Feel said that this new IP is being made by their studio in Osaka while their main studio in Tokyo is focusing on contracted work. So this new title is probably another self-published title just like that Monkey Barrels game they released a year ago.

Alrighty, I hope it's not a really low-budget game and is actually a full-fledged release.